A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

now these are much better imo and its hard to say without knowing production quantity, but frags are only going for 3-400. a collab 3 doesn't automatically equal a stack. price wise, these will probably end up somewhere in between frag 3 and union 4.

now these are much better imo and its hard to say without knowing production quantity, but frags are only going for 3-400. a collab 3 doesn't automatically equal a stack. price wise, these will probably end up somewhere in between frag 3 and union 4.

This pair is sooooooooo much better than both of those disasters. I hope you’re right, but neither of
those other Collabs have this kind of style and grace about them.

I don’t see these dropping below $800 the quality Nike Air on back and the demand seems to be there.
We’ll find out soon enough. Personally, I won’t go that high. Did it once on the OW Vs late last year, not doing it again. If that means I don’t get them, oh well.

NA makes no sense!?
I’m sure he’s referring to the philosophy that NA belongs ONLY on OG color way 3s, therefore NA makes no sense as these aren’t an OG. I personally disagree, as NA will ALWAYS look better on the back of a 3 over a Jumpman, regardless of if it’s an OG or not, but people are entitled to their opinions. As for these 3s though, damn they’re amazing!

wish these had jumpmans so half yall would pass on them and resell would be cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom