A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Oh damn, my bad. You're right. I checked my cc and there is a hold. Sorry I never noticed that. I guess it just sits there and falls off if I get an L. My bad for the wrong info. Should have checked.

Wait, you have a pending charge from entering the general raffle?

I don't, and checked immediately after I entered to see if there was a hold/pending charge, but nope.

I don't, and checked immediately after I entered to see if there was a hold/pending charge, but nope.

Usually with raffles they have a pending charge but gets released. I don’t think I had a pending charge though.

Usually with raffles they have a pending charge but gets released. I don’t think I had a pending charge though.

Yeah I'm used to the pending charge with typical raffles, but for this one I didn't get one.

Good to hear it sounds you don't as well.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 please confirm if you do for the general raffle. Thanks.

Yeah I'm used to the pending charge with typical raffles, but for this one I didn't get one.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 please confirm if you do for the general raffle. Thanks.
For all the other raffles I haven’t received a pending. It’s like when you win all the info you put on the raffle is then sent to an order page. See screenshot below says “manual”. I only ever hit on AMM for stuff that doesn’t sell out immediately. My dumb *** entered for all that nocta gear and they gave me all of it. Charged me $15 shipping for every piece I bought. Was so used to taking Ls and entering for everything. Ya boy got more nocta than drake rn :lol:
4F251E65-0AF1-4185-9097-0D64BE10523D.jpeg

Also, idk how y’all think this raffle gonna go. I haven’t hit a hyped release on AMM in forever. I don’t see how they start handing out dubs now. I honestly feel like the raffle entries are “selected”

I've entered a few times (only because the generic auto-response emails I've gotten from them have specified to enter again if you haven't gotten confirmation in one hour) and have never gotten a confirmation email. Quite frustrating. Honestly have no clue if I'm actually entered or not. Hate to miss it for some dumb reason like their system is not confirming me for whatever reason.

Damn I'm giving all kinds of bad info on this part. I do have a charge but it's for the pair my wife won. Thats the only charge I have.

Damn I'm giving all kinds of bad info on this part. I do have a charge but it's for the pair my wife won. Thats the only charge I have.

Thank you sir.

And nah, you have folks asking you questions left and right. I'm sure it's hard to keep up with all of it.

Thanks for your insight on everything so far. Appreciated.

The general raffle is going to be a ****show but I think overall this release is a W so far. Lots of people getting access to pairs. I just wish there was more info of toddler sizes. I haven't been told anything about them and not trying to be nosey.

yup, if its anyone I knew it'd be "J" aka dblplay to give us the info since he has mentioned before he knows one of the APB owner. So when he said 50k stock numbers in the beginning, I already believed him lol.

overall I think the "womens only" raffle was handled almost perfectly. The general raffle tho, after seeing that its their usual style draws, I'm having very low expectations. Hopefully the online release is handled better.

Last edited:
😢 I think it's really a wrap for my wife. How did everyone hit but her lol? AMM DC did us dirty.
she checked her spam folder right...
I've entered a few times (only because the generic auto-response emails I've gotten from them have specified to enter again if you haven't gotten confirmation in one hour) and have never gotten a confirmation email. Quite frustrating. Honestly have no clue if I'm actually entered or not. Hate to miss it for some dumb reason like their system is not confirming me for whatever reason.
I only entered the general raffle once because I don’t wanna get caught up with multiple entries or get confused trying to jig my info to make it look different. You just entering multiple as yourself?

lol if they were really doing that, I'd be pretty mad if they didn't put an "asterisk" next to my wife's name to win since she is noticeably pregnant haha. But yeah jokes aside, I don't think anyone at any of these stores had control who wins, the sign-up process was quick and easy. They just checked my wife's ID and size and said you're good. Pretty sure all the employees has to do is confirm that the sign-up was legit and checked in by a woman and not a male or a bot lol.
My wife was wearing an ankle brace, maybe that got her an “asterisk” too 😂
Something to note for next time, be pregnant or have a jacked up ankle? Jk

The general raffle is going to be a ****show but I think overall this release is a W so far. Lots of people getting access to pairs. I just wish there was more info of toddler sizes. I haven't been told anything about them and not trying to be nosey.

My wife asked and they said they'd be releasing at a later date. I have to at least get my son a pair.

she checked her spam folder right..

I had it sent to my email because she never checks hers. And I've been watching obsessively.

General raffle should have been another in store raffle imo. Let the ladies go first but would have been cool to have my city eat. We don’t ever get anything in Houston unless trav pull up. What’s the point in having an AMM AND Social status if we can’t take advantage?

I only entered the general raffle once because I don’t wanna get caught up with multiple entries or get confused trying to jig my info to make it look different. You just entering multiple as yourself?

Yeah, same. Which is why I reached out to them. Their email says this verbatim: "THERE MAY BE SOME DELAY RECEIVING A CONFIRMATION. IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED ONE IN THE NEXT HOUR WE RECOMMEND YOU TRY AGAIN. PLEASE NOTE ALL PAIRS ARE LIMITED TO ONE PER PERSON SO ANY DUPLICATE ENTRIES WILL BE CANCELLED."

As far as I can understand, this info is contradicts itself, in my opinion. I mean, I guess the latter part can be just simply saying that if a person wins under the same name but different accounts their duplicate can and will be deleted. I don't know.

My homegirl went to DC yesterday and just got an invoice for her size 7.

I hit for women’s size 10 from prosper on yesterday, I entered on Thursday. 3 other friends also won from Prosper between today and yesterday.

Did anyone in here go to AMM DC on Wednesday and not get an invoice? I spoke to a few others in the area and were the only people I've seen who didn't get invoice yet.

My homegirl went to DC yesterday and just got an invoice for her size 7.

I hit for women’s size 10 from prosper on yesterday, I entered on Thursday. 3 other friends also won from Prosper between today and yesterday.

lol sounds like we're in the same group chat

Did anyone in here go to AMM DC on Wednesday and not get an invoice? I spoke to a few others in the area and were the only people I've seen who didn't get invoice yet.

did you enter your email correctly when you signed up?

general raffle was CC only. The in-store raffle invoices is a regular shopify checkout so paypal was available as a payment option too

I have only seen cc…would be great if all these sneaker stores used PayPal

Somebody else would have to chime in on if they accept PayPal on the invoice. Regular raffle and store purchases are all cc.

When my wife paid only saw credit card and Apple Pay option. No PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom