A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

It definitely worked. The day of the raffle they had 5k followers on their Twitter. As of today they have 23k :lol:

Of course it worked. There’s so many sheep out there, it’s too easy for these companies to do what they do.

I'll never understand why people take the time to go into a shoe thread just to let people know they don't like them.

The point of a forum is for people to express their opinion. People express what food they don't like in the food thread, so why not go after them too?

The point of a forum is for people to express their opinion. People express what food they don't like in the food thread, so why not go after them too?
I don't go to the food thread. Just drive by "Oh this shoe yall like sucks" posts are weird to me. Do you though.

No, it doesn't. I get holding out hope but they aren't picking winners by size groups.

I wasn't aware you worked at AMM.

Like I said when I got my response from AMM customer service. They acknowledged they're doing them in waves and that it's not over yet if you haven't gotten one. And the fact no sz above 9.5 has gotten an invoice is why I have I believe this theory.

This is dope
FF801B60-A2DB-4096-8230-BA55E64CA623.png

I wasn't aware you worked at AMM.

Like I said when I got my response from AMM customer service. They acknowledged they're doing them in waves and that it's not over yet if you haven't gotten one. And the fact no sz above 9.5 has gotten an invoice is why I have I believe this theory.
They are doing them in waves. They are based on when people went in, not sizes. Each store sent their sign ups in a batch each day. The bundle them together and do them that way. The reason you aren't seeing a lot of size 10+ is bc not a lot of women wear a size 10+. Someone itt earlier posted a bigger size W though. If you store didn't sent their batch in at the right time, maybe you get a delayed W when the entries from that store get added.

He obviously doesn’t like your insight so ignore that guy bro dblplay1212 dblplay1212 . Most of us in here been in this thread since when you created it, and we been appreciative of it. I may not agree with your opinions all the time about certain things 😂 but I def appreciate your info/insight with this release. And congrats on your lady hittin on these. Hopefully a good amount of NT cops during the general raffle as well.

Best of luck to everyone this coming up week!

I don't go to the food thread. Just drive by "Oh this shoe yall like sucks" posts are weird to me. Do you though.
That analogy was a bit weird IMO because the food thread is general in nature (I go there so I know). A good amount of the sneaker threads are specific (like this one) and if I am not checking for that shoe and/or do not like it, I most likely will not search for the shoe (unless I am looking to see if certain people on here are interested in copping so I know to assist them). I would not specifically go to that thread just to post saying that I do not like the shoe, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

Back
Top Bottom