A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

He's lying. I asked to see his email and dude claims he got his W wat 5pm today.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 10.42.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 10.42.29 PM.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 298
Is it far fetched tho? They gave out wins while women’s early release was still going also.

Is it far fetched tho? They gave out wins while women’s early release was still going also.

He sent a pic later showing his name on it. So it might be real w. This general is shaping up to be heart breaking chaos.

Ok so they did the women's pairs first, then some "frequent shopper" pairs that the local store could make sure a couple people got a pair (like 2-3 pairs per store so not a lot) and now the actual general raffle emails are going out. Good luck, everyone.

Hopefully someone between my wife and I gets lucky and gets picked. Not “shoe of the year” for me personally (I don’t think a 3 could ever be shoe of the year for me personally), but they’re definitely dope.

Smh. Wish I could cancel my raffles for the merch. Bet they run my card up for that. Don’t even want the 3s anymore tbh.

Haha I wish it was that easy. I'd hook everyone on here. But those guys are working around the clock right now. Really not trying to big them like that. They could have went the easy route and just done it all online but they went this route. Way more work but it seems like pairs are getting to real people, not just a resellers hoarding them. Good to see.

Do you know what will happen for overseas such as UK? As it won’t let me enter the raffle with my UK address.

Back
Top Bottom