A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Email at 3:56 am this morning. Guess this will take the sting away missing out on the Hyper Royals! I’ll take this dub!!!
i see big sizes so far. Any one hit size 10 and under?
39E6D42B-5835-4AF5-8F27-F106F321AF51.jpeg

Confession post...
When my girl hit on the women’s raffle I lowkey didn’t even wanna tell her (it was my email).
She has never worn a Jordan sneaker ever lmao...

I was thinking “if/when I don’t get my size, I’ll flip hers and get mine” :smh: at me

So I just told her we both hit, she was happy and asked what theyll resell for lol

I was like, idk maybe $1K?

She was like, hold on you got your size? We can be matching? Aww

I’m like, well yeahh we could

she said, we’ll take really good care of them, we’ll go to an nba game

smh 😂

I told her that’s fine with me
She don’t even like Jordan’s lmao. She will probably like these I bet. Although I won’t be surprised if she changes her mind, she’s been wanting a Louie bag for the longest

So many W’s going out , I don’t even get how it’s possible??
They've literally been working all night. I text with one guy at 12:30am and another at 7am and they hadn't slept. The are scrubbing the lists multiple times. Idk what all they are doing but it seems to be working.

That's good bc they have another 3 or 4 Jordan collabs coming this year lol.

Entered multiple times, but not on purpose since customer service says to enter til you get a email confirmation.

Once I got the email confirmation I stopped entering.

No email or charge for a W yet but I’m hoping it’s not because I have multiple entries when that wasn’t my intention at all.

Congrats

Last edited:
Entered multiple times, but not on purpose since customer service says to enter til you get a email confirmation.

Once I got the email confirmation I stored entering.

No email or charge for a W yet but I’m hoping it’s not because I have multiple entries when that wasn’t my intention at all.

Congrats

I did the same thing but never actually got the confirmation. At least you have that. I think you should be good with the entries.

Back
Top Bottom