A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Slam Jam is in store only according to their calendar lol. Hope you live in Italy
what’s funny about it being in store only? doesn’t matter to me lol. some people in here want to know whether there will be a wider release and I’m just passing on what I know

you sound like you don’t want a wider release to happen for whatever reason

Last edited:
actually its prolly A Ma Maniere I just got the same thing. I was looking for a fedex alert but since this was a big release for them - they're prolly using a 3rd party service just like Union did
just got mine too on ups app.. 2nd day.. PRAYING FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY THEN lfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what’s funny about it being in store only? doesn’t matter to me lol. some people in here want to know whether there will be a wider release and I’m just passing on what I know

you sound like you don’t want a wider release to happen for whatever reason

the reason is simple, they're the reseller and wanna keep the resale high by shutting down any rumor of a wider release lol.

the reason is simple, they're the reseller and wanna keep the resale high by shutting down any rumor of a wider release lol.
Incorrect sir. Got 2 pairs and I don’t resell I have real income lmao. I’m just saying there’s no “wider” release coming and an Italian in store only isnt a wide release lol. I can care less if they’re worth 200 or 1000 just don’t lie about some big restock coming. Plus shutting down rumors has no effect on the resale prices buddy. They are what they are, my words are not gonna control that.

CAP - I dont trust anyone who gets full size runs outside of retailers - keep that snake energy

LOL and where do you think resellers get their pairs from? If I stated who it was in this thread everyone wouldnt question it because everyone would be familiar with him. Ill report back in a few weeks and see if you have that same energy

but what if there is no snkrs release? what will u do then.. taking that big L down to heart?

SNKRS release is not the end all be all lol. Just because theres no snkrs release doesn't mean the shoe isn't slated for a wider release. I put wider in quotes in my previous posts because yes wider means other boutiques are getting them. The stock levels on it are probably going to be low, but doesn't mean its not going to have some sort of effect on resale. And FYI, I already hit my pairs so I'm not even speaking from a "salty" perspective.

Incorrect sir. Got 2 pairs and I don’t resell I have real income lmao. I’m just saying there’s no “wider” release coming and an Italian in store only isnt a wide release lol. I can care less if they’re worth 200 or 1000 just don’t lie about some big restock coming. Plus shutting down rumors has no effect on the resale prices buddy. They are what they are, my words are not gonna control that.

lets not be too contradicting now...

1619801571813.png

nobody said anything about a "big restock", we said a "wider release" which means other boutiques are slated to get them. I don't know why you're so fixated one italian SlamJam boutique to be the only store to release them. People mentioning SlamJam and OBD and Livestock etc. is to give a general idea that maybe more and more boutiques gonna reveal when the time comes.

Last edited:
SNKRS release is not the end all be all lol. Just because theres no snkrs release doesn't mean the shoe isn't slated for a wider release. I put wider in quotes in my previous posts because yes wider means other boutiques are getting them. The stock levels on it are probably going to be low, but doesn't mean its not going to have some sort of effect on resale. And FYI, I already hit my pairs so I'm not even speaking from a "salty" perspective.

lets not be too contradicting now...

1619801571813.png
Lol that’s cute. My wife keeping her pair and I already set up a trade with my boy for his DS Gold Top 3’s. A reseller is someone flipping for profit I’m trading these for something I want. Big difference kid that’s how you don’t pay resell for something you missed out on fyi. Have a good one hope you can get the pair you want lol.

Back
Top Bottom