A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Great! And here I was worried you’d be one of those dudes with fragile egos who can’t admit when they’re wrong and learn from their mistakes. You know the type, the ones who get defensive and double down on their wrong statements, and resort to sarcasm when corrected.
Seriously I should hire you to be CEO of my business. DM me! Wow this guy is a Diamond in the rough!
1B50D7F7-9434-4201-B043-9BFCD75B94A1.jpeg

trust they might be rich, but there's a lot of pressure to deliver as well. That 9-5 looks like 50+ hours a week depending on the companies profit margins. But back to the a mas
Ultimately, what’s “rich” and/or “pressure to deliver” is totally relative and subjective. Hell, I know some entrepreneurs that are “rich,” and they work hard as hell all the time, putting that pressure on themselves. On the flip, I know people that work “9 to 5s” in the tech industry that are “rich,” who’s days are easy and as chill as ever. Again, it differs from person to person, profession to profession, situation to situation.

Ultimately, what’s “rich” and/or “pressure to deliver” is totally relative and subjective. Hell, I know some entrepreneurs that are “rich,” and they work hard as hell all the time, putting that pressure on themselves. On the flip, I know people that work “9 to 5s” in the tech industry that are “rich,” who’s days are easy and as chill as ever. Again, it differs from person to person, profession to profession, situation to situation.
I left my banking career and invested my earnings to not have to work 50+ hours anymore. Now I work 2-3 days a week for a few hours. It’s hard either way but it’s not worth working all of those hours to me. Not healthy, I couldn’t live like that anymore even though it was a great career.

I’m not a supporter of the inflated resale era we are living in. Although I do buy at resale, I don’t like it. BUT, it is SO WRONG for the government to come in and change that tax factor. That is complete bull****.

recent stimulus bill changed the threshold to $600 in sales starting next year. From 20k to 6 bills lol ****s gonna get real for some folks
Yeah I saw that bro! I noticed the companies my wife earned $10k+ from automatically sent her 1099’s but the ones under didn’t and she would have to file herself or choose not to which most resellers and such most likely won’t.

I’m just gonna go ahead and say it. This is the best release since the Union 1. Nothing in between has been better.
The A Mas are dope, but I’d take the original Trav Highs, Union 4s, OW 5s, and some SBs ahead of them. Still dope though IMO.

Union 4s over these!? 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not even being smart, I don’t understand what’s so great about these? Aside from the premium materials the shoe is pretty bland to my eyes and I’d prefer a new retro of the og white cements.

I’m not even being smart, I don’t understand what’s so great about these? Aside from the premium materials the shoe is pretty bland to my eyes and I’d prefer a new retro of the og white cements.

The shape, materials, NA, versatility in colors used, etc. This is as nice as it gets for a retro and/or collab. I think 99% of us would also prefer OG Cements, BUT only if they are made as well as these. 3s have never received this type of quality treatment.

The shape, materials, NA, versatility in colors used, etc. This is as nice as it gets for a retro and/or collab. I think 99% of us would also prefer OG Cements, BUT only if they are made as well as these. 3s have never received this type of quality treatment.
Ok I got ya. Maybe I’ll like them more in person, we can only wish for a premium Cement 3. I did grab the recent cool grey 3’s and love them quality is pretty good not excellent on those.

I left my banking career and invested my earnings to not have to work 50+ hours anymore. Now I work 2-3 days a week for a few hours. It’s hard either way but it’s not worth working all of those hours to me. Not healthy, I couldn’t live like that anymore even though it was a great career.

This sounds pretty good. Okay, I accept your offer of CEO.

^ even the last versions of the BC3's were the best since OG days. Copped 2 of those lol
Man I wasn’t back in the shoe game when they dropped smh. I really want the BC3 and WC3 and that’s it. Might eventually try to get a pair of those 2018’s.

you might be surprised, there are kids in basements making a living off reselling shoes making more than you could even imagine. to answer your question obviously you will need a good supply to make any real money .. but trust me people do.
I mean I don't doubt they make a good amount. People who are getting paid for cookgroups or bots they developed. That's where the real money is at tbh. Getting paid monthly for membership like OF. People would obviously need to buy a ton of stock for retail or buy stuff on resell and afford to sit on it for a year or two out to make any real money.

I mean I don't doubt they make a good amount. People who are getting paid for cookgroups or bots they developed. That's where the real money is at tbh. Getting paid monthly for membership like OF. People would obviously need to buy a ton of stock for retail or buy stuff on resell and afford to sit on it for a year or two out to make any real money.
The monthly memebership is huge. Steady income and it’s kinda like a Ponzi scheme.

Back
Top Bottom