A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I should've held off another 24 hours, sz11 now down in the $470 range. I actually temporarily forgot I had early yesterday thrown in a bid for $530. Then prices started falling and I thought, I should delete that bid and lower it or wait another day or three and see what happens. Got distracted with work stuff, totally spaced and didn't do it, and suddenly I got the SX notification that bid was accepted. SMFH. Ahhhh well, still way better than the people who were shelling out hundreds and hundreds more just a week or two ago. I just want the dang shoes so I can wear them immediately.

I've learned from buying a lot of things in general. Hype creates FOMO & you want it now but almost 9 times out of 10 the price comes down a bit after the hype dies down.
Not saying this works for everything but I've learned to wait a bit before I buy right after they dropped/shipped until they become prominently in hand.
Bought many a kicks that were hundreds cheaper a week later after I buy then they show up soon after & it kinds takes some of the joy when you know could have saved money.

Buuut it could be a Travis shoe type deal & stay at a price for a min and then just sky rocket. That being a multi-release show & this being a stand-alone release being the difference. These will go up but after all the pairs dry up to the people who actually want them. IMO.

I've learned from buying a lot of things in general. Hype creates FOMO & you want it now but almost 9 times out of 10 the price comes down a bit after the hype dies down.
Not saying this works for everything but I've learned to wait a bit before I buy right after they dropped/shipped until they become prominently in hand.
Bought many a kicks that were hundreds cheaper a week later after I buy then they show up soon after & it kinds takes some of the joy when you know could have saved money.

Buuut it could be a Travis shoe type deal & stay at a price for a min and then just sky rocket. That being a multi-release show & this being a stand-alone release being the difference. These will go up but after all the pairs dry up to the people who actually want them. IMO.
Yeah, I mean, that’s why I waited in the first place. Said to myself that sub-$550 was when I could pull the trigger, hence setting my bid where I did when prices were above $550. I blame work for distracting me from deleting it once prices began to creep lower. But hey, it’s not gonna bum me out. If I had paid $700-$800 or more, that would be something to seriously regret now LOL

Thinking about pulling the trigger but I saw quite a few guys saying to size down. I'm a true 11.5 but I got a size 11 in the black cements. Room in the toe box wasn't quite enough. Will I need to stay with my true size 11.5 or do these have plenty of room to where I should truly size down?

I’m bewildered.

Confirmation screen said I ordered 11.5W
Confirmation email said I ordered a 14W
Shoes came in today and they’re a size 12.5W

WTF man? :rofl:

870DFE34-7410-411B-8BA4-7F60CF3F8EC2.jpeg

they look more better and better as more photoes gets uploaded.. soo much nice details.. the age plastic eyelet looks is dope af

Seller hasn't confirmed my order from this morning, which is strange because prices have dropped even lower since then. You would think he'd wanna cash out :lol:

I was stoked for my pair to arrive today but apparently it wasn’t on the ups truck for delivery. Even though I was tracking it all day at work and was going to pick it up at the ups location after work. I went and they said the package isn’t there and it’s still out for delivery, when on the map tracker it shows the truck at the store. So frustrated I’m going to wait till tommorow, if it gets redelivered and if not then I’m calling ups corporate. This sucks.

I’m bewildered.

Confirmation screen said I ordered 11.5W
Confirmation email said I ordered a 14W
Shoes came in today and they’re a size 12.5W

WTF man? :rofl:

870DFE34-7410-411B-8BA4-7F60CF3F8EC2.jpeg

That’s brutal. Now you can’t even sell em and recover enough of your money to buy your size, because of the value difference between sizes. 🤦🏻‍♂️

That’s brutal. Now you can’t even sell em and recover enough of your money to buy your size, because of the value difference between sizes. 🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s all good. Was able to grab my size a few days ago for a solid price. I’ll sit on this retail pair for as long as need be. Just sent CS an email about this situation. Not expecting anything to come of it.

Thinking about pulling the trigger but I saw quite a few guys saying to size down. I'm a true 11.5 but I got a size 11 in the black cements. Room in the toe box wasn't quite enough. Will I need to stay with my true size 11.5 or do these have plenty of room to where I should truly size down?

I say stay with whatever size you prefer on 3’s, which for you sounds like 11.5...These are slightly bigger than other pairs but it’s negligible...

I could’ve gone with .5 down from normal on mine but I feel like my little toe would’ve been straight dead after a full day of wear...

Back
Top Bottom