A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Oh crap...I'm a 10.5...registered for 9.5UK, then remembered it's women's so changed it to to 11UK thinking that's a 12 women's US, which is 10.5 Mens. Gotta change it back!

Why do the conversions charts show 10UK as 10.5US? I thought it was a full size down for UK. Nike's the only site I see that shows 9.5UK=10.5M USA. Odd....

it's basically a "Royale with cheese"

Oh crap...I'm a 10.5...registered for 9.5UK, then remembered it's women's so changed it to to 11UK thinking that's a 12 women's US, which is 10.5 Mens. Gotta change it back!

Why do the conversions charts show 10UK as 10.5US? I thought it was a full size down for UK. Nike's the only site I see that shows 9.5UK=10.5M USA. Odd....

US to UK sizing varies between shoe manufacturers. Nike is 1 full size different. I think Adidas and New Balance is only a half-size different.

CONFUSED AFFFF on the sizing. Trying to enter the END raffle for a size 6.5w in US.
now one of y’all mathematicians can help me out and tell me which UK size on END is it? Preciate cha’ll :pimp:

CONFUSED AFFFF on the sizing. Trying to enter the END raffle for a size 6.5w in US.
now one of y’all mathematicians can help me out and tell me which UK size on END is it? Preciate cha’ll :pimp:
enter your UK size.

im a US 8 in mens therefore a UK7

UK isnt gender specific

If anyones pair of white laces for these are different lengths, lmk! My pair, one is short 1"

It was me >D
2B3AA0FC-6BB1-4819-9B9A-60F429653247.gif

Back
Top Bottom