A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

90D323A6-F8F7-46B9-9724-8126A6B6DF1A.jpeg

Silly me hoping I hit that size 14 :lol:

bout to just order a 14.5 on StockX for sub 350 :nerd: and double on the insole if need be

Congrats to all who won retail pairs! I took Ls again. But my pair from GOAT finally delivered, yesterday. I’m out of town for another week, but I’m looking forward to putting these on as soon as I’m back home.
Like it's been said before, these are worth the resell price & the wait IMO. you should be pleased when you finally hold em in hand.

nothing ever worth resale.
That wide blank statement is automatically wrong IMO because there's no way you can know that. If you say you wouldn't pay $50 more for DS pair 1985 Air Jordans right now then you just lied LOL.

IDK maybe I'm diff. If I honestly really want something I may wait for the BEST price but I'm GOING to get it eventually. ALways been like that.

Idk why folks think what the company says is the MSRP is gospel. Msrp =/= what the shoe is worth to ME/you/him/her. It could be any amount really. Maybe Chicago 1s are only worth $100 to one guy, or $1000 to the next. On top of that, once a sneaker is sold out, msrp doesnt matter any more. Just have to ask the question “is the shoe worth the resale ticket to me?” If yes or no move accordingly. Are Adapt BB’s worth $350 because that’s their retail price? Personally I’d pay $100 tops and that’s only bc I hoop.

I personally don't think anything is worth more than the original MSRP, but I have a strick rule that I live by and that is I don't pay resell price on anything unless it's under retail. Now with the exception that I knew I could buy something that is worth $1,500+ for $300 then flip it... then sure, but you would be stupid not to do that, but honestly I don't buy shoes with the sole intention to resell because I look down on that, but no one is selling DS Chicago's for that price so it's a moot point.

Retail or bust.

Oh most definitely, it's 99% of the time it's retail or bust for me, but there are definitely pairs that I'll shell out for more than retail knowing there's no way in hell I'm getting them at MSRP. These 3s are the 3rd pair I ever bought for more than retail, 1st being Chi 1s and CG 4s back in 2005. :lol:

Retail or bust for me as well for 22 years,except for 2 occasions.Shadow 2.0 and Bio Hacks....Anyways,I hit on the a ma Maniere website yesterday morning,I was so surprised.I was at work and used a computer there and had my phone out too,couldn’t get past the captcha at all on my phone,but I got thru with ease on the old computer at work that runs Windows XP lol.I seen a couple of Ws on YouTube thru desktop,I’m curious,did anyone got thru on their phone?

i dwindled my collection to like 12-15 pairs at a time so anything i keep gets worn and worn often. so while it may not be my first choice if i have to pay resell on something i really want I will cause i can justify it by how much where theyll get. im not a collector anymore so if ill want them and will wear them price doesnt mean as much to me.

Retail or bust for me as well for 22 years,except for 2 occasions.Shadow 2.0 and Bio Hacks....Anyways,I hit on the a ma Maniere website yesterday morning,I was so surprised.I was at work and used a computer there and had my phone out too,couldn’t get past the captcha at all on my phone,but I got thru with ease on the old computer at work that runs Windows XP lol.I seen a couple of Ws on YouTube thru desktop,I’m curious,did anyone got thru on their phone?

Wow...Windows XP....that's absolutely astounding! But you got your pair, while I failed on my state of the art devices....so good on you!!!!

Huh? I bought my DS 2015 Chi 1s for $350 on here, look at the price today. I don't frequent JB these days, but the amount of the salt in here is OD. :lol:
You’re confusing worth with value. Yea they might be going for x amount of dollars, but they’re ain’t worth anymore that msrp. You can gloat about how much they’re going for (Chicago 1s), but Nike’s msrp is what they should be selling for. Not judging here, pay what you want.

You’re confusing worth with value. Yea they might be going for x amount of dollars, but they’re ain’t worth anymore that msrp. You can gloat about how much they’re going for (Chicago 1s), but Nike’s msrp is what they should be selling for. Not judging here, pay what you want.
Hey, raf buddy, I can’t pay what I want for Chicago 1s. 😭

i dwindled my collection to like 12-15 pairs at a time so anything i keep gets worn and worn often. so while it may not be my first choice if i have to pay resell on something i really want I will cause i can justify it by how much where theyll get. im not a collector anymore so if ill want them and will wear them price doesnt mean as much to me.

thats what I did a few years back when I was buying a home. Got down to like 20 I believe and then didn’t really buy anything up until this year.

if I want it enough I’ll just pay for it within reason, and it’ll get worn

Every time I find a good price on the bay I get busy with something and it’s gone by the time I get back

Back
Top Bottom