A Ma Maniere AJ4

You’d be surprised how many folks think factory lacing is it :smh:.

Always replace your kicks (sans Yeezys) and the fit will be better, especially for my widefooters.
I can't even put my fat *** feet in with factory lacing lmfaooo. Gotta miss a whole lace hole so the laces are long enough to tie for how much I gotta loosen them up.

Finally got my pair from the original AMM drop. No mold or glue stains on my pair.

As far as fit goes, nowhere near as snug as people were complaining about. Very slight discomfort near the pinky because of the quilted padding. Removing the insole (which I tried) resolves that "issue". Those who went TTS should be fine.

Yeah, mine fit TTS 100% & comparing the outsole length and width and shoe shape overall, they're identical to all of my recent 4s going back to the FR4s.

its always like that when they run multiple raffles on the same day. Once you verify your details and answer the captcha once, its auto-populated for the other entries on the same day.

Until the next raffle in the future, then you'll have to re-enter everything like new

does anyone know If Notre ships or local pick up only? I’m local so I’d prefer the latter for the smaller pool of entrants but there was no info on that at all so I assume they will ship.

does anyone know If Notre ships or local pick up only? I’m local so I’d prefer the latter for the smaller pool of entrants but there was no info on that at all so I assume they will ship.

I don't think they've done local pick-up for a while, but not 100% sure. Stores like them and St. Alfred only ship lately.

Same happened to me. Seller agreed to 380 before he got em. Once received he changed the price to 425, before us meeting up I asked if he changed the price. Told me that was only for new people interested. Meet up with him the next morning, just for him to try and charge me 425 and try to say the original price was 460 as if I didn’t have everything in messages. I wanted to fade the dude for wasting my time but he was a young teenager ain’t even waste my time.
Kids :smh:
If it makes you feel any better, my seller accepted my bid on November 17th and hasn't shipped yet.... :emoji_confused:
Damn, did it get sorted out?
yep in the same situation with stockx. this happened before and they honored the sale after I contacted them
I did this with GOAT and they told me the original seller flaked but they secured a new seller.

Just checked the status an they were authenticated/verified so just waiting to receive them now! I saw GOAT has been rejecting some pairs for creasing so I'm hoping my pair isn't creased.

Yeah, mine fit TTS 100% & comparing the outsole length and width and shoe shape overall, they're identical to all of my recent 4s going back to the FR4s.
Just another size data point. I got my pair last night, I'm a TTS 9.5M but was only able to get a 9M. The 9M is definitely snug even with relacing, (though not painful), but if I take the insole out, it is actually perfect. As another poster mentioned the length is not the issue, it's the overall volume of the toebox. If I could get any size, I would go with TTS.

Mine land tomorrow morning. Can’t wait to see them in hand will rock them in the spring. Going with the factory laces.

Pair from online drop was delivered yesterday. I think it’s a scuff. I normally wouldn’t care, but I’m trying to determine if I prefer TTS or half size up (which this pair is) and if I need to sell/trade this pair.

8D7224BA-D64C-4447-8D6D-8DD556BE1DE8.jpeg
Fortunately it was some sort of glue or residue and came off easily with minimal effort once I tried. 😁

Still deciding on keeping these or going through the hassle of finding my TTS.

I was looking at the AMM4 toe box last night thinking it was so different and a change up from other 4s. But then I pulled out a few collab 4s and realize there isn’t really any consistency in the shape across any of the collab 4s. The AMM def shave a stubbier toe box though
B203CEBC-237D-4138-9FB9-A38DBB85272B.jpeg
F06C2371-9895-49A2-A650-D70120F2FE1E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom