A Ma Maniere AJ4

I loosened each lace hole for these. Only time I completely pull out the whole laces is if I’m swapping. Otherwise I just loosen em. In some cases yeah u gotta go all the way down

I take out the whole lace and restart from scratch, even taking out the lace from the first hole. If you gonna be wearing them all day long, taking 5-10 minutes to have them laced according to how your foot fits inside is a no brainer for me. Would hate to wear it factory lace and then an hour in, start feeling pain. Thats how people get unwanted bunions, corns, and calluses lol

kevin-the-office.gif

Psg4s are amazing but i couldnt get passed that weird back tab, plus im not into soccer so didnt feel right lol. Also i never was sure what the paname meant or even what language it is
Well **** half the people who wear Jordans can’t even shoot a jumpshot lol The colorway is just too good. Like a classed up FR4. And I remember the early mockups of the AMM4s they just looked like a vintage pair of PSGs

TBF, 4s are known to be tight on the pinky toe. It's just how the build of the shoe is.
Allegedly lol
So every new pair of shoes u buy u take out the laces completely and relace both shoes
Depends on the shoe and the lacing system but most of time, yes. Certain shoes like Jordan 11s for example don’t necessarily require a full re-lace because of how the lacing system works.

I unlace, then lace up super loose, put my foot in, then tighten them enough to where the laces aren't loose. Just lace them tight enough to what you feel is comfortable, but definitely let those puppies breathe.

This is exactly what I do. Every pair, and especially to make sure the laces are even.

5-10 min re-lacing each pair, some of you have 200 pairs? Means 1000-2000 mins means you spent 16-33 hrs lacing shoes. That’s a whole day spent lacing shoes!

I take out the whole lace and restart from scratch, even taking out the lace from the first hole. If you gonna be wearing them all day long, taking 5-10 minutes to have them laced according to how your foot fits inside is a no brainer for me. Would hate to wear it factory lace and then an hour in, start feeling pain. Thats how people get unwanted bunions, corns, and calluses lol

kevin-the-office.gif

1669998614244.png

Mannn i meant "paname" :lol: i think its portuguese, kinda like spanish "para mi" maybe, i gave up trying to figure it out and sold em but if they had a nike air backtab theyd be my everydays
All in fun bro! Most comfortable 4 I’ve ever worn. Love them. I had to look up what “paname” means as well. Answer I found is:

Refers to the Panama hats worn by men in Paris in the early 20th century.

Back
Top Bottom