A Ma Maniere AJ4

Yea this facts lol

I like to wear my shoes and break em in to fit me but I know that isn’t the norm these days. Like 1’s, better with wears
If you’re scared to put wear & tear on a pair of shoes, that means the shoes are too good for you and you’re not actually worthy of them. Doesn’t matter how crazy your collection is, your level of drip is determined by the kicks you rock the most.

It’s funny how this is a naturally self-regulating thing. That’s why you’ll never see a broke dude wearing something like OW1s because the loss in value would be too much for them. And it’s why if you can barely afford your own collection you just end up wearing slides/crocs all the time lmao

If you’re scared to put wear & tear on a pair of shoes, that means the shoes are too good for you and you’re not actually worthy of them. Doesn’t matter how crazy your collection is, your level of drip is determined by the kicks you rock the most.

It’s funny how this is a naturally self-regulating thing. That’s why you’ll never see a broke dude wearing something like OW1s because the loss in value would be too much for them. And it’s why if you can barely afford your own collection you just end up wearing slides/crocs all the time lmao
Or…ya know…people with large collections may wear every shoe and therefore only be able to wear each shoe once or twice a year

FC7E5EC2-2D0F-498E-8AB7-A29A6E3D0977.jpeg

A4A65EC1-C578-4D4E-899E-D4C41AB349AF.jpeg

436D2FE5-4244-4470-A4A5-251D031F6334.jpeg

Todays fit, went to see UW get smacked by UCLA
PaisaBoys / Good Company cream tee
Levi’s 502 grey wash

Crazy, I grew up a few blocks from there (long, long time ago). Was a very dangerous area growing up, it’s good to see it how it’s evolved. Hardly recognizable anymore.

UCLA basketball is legit. Expecting another Final 4 run.

Y’all dudes can’t even let your nuts breathe with some of the denim posted on this site :lol:

Joints came straight from gap kids
I haven’t really noticed that anymore

Feel like it’s more the oversize/wide/baggy look which to me looks stupid

Jeans/pants that fit right is always the way imo

Back
Top Bottom