A Ma Maniere AJ4

Pulled the trigger with 10% off on eBay. When they arrive, I’ll have the 1-4 set complete. I’m already thinking about whether I skip the 12s or not. With 85 1s, playoff 13s and White Cement 3s on the way, some pairs will have to be turned down in the next couple of months.
How much did you get it down to with the code?

Un DS

20230128_145458.jpg
20230128_145512.jpg

Hype is a drug

I can’t for the life of me understand what you see in those Sketchers Travis Scott phantoms. But people just have different tastes.
Maybe in hands they diff if you haven’t had. Yeah they fire I love em. Mixed materials, contrasting shades, super quality. Plus I love triple black kicks

See, I don’t care for all black kicks at all. People just have different tastes. I love the Patta waves. Have 5 of the colorways and currently wear two of them often. Will break out the white pair very soon.

Last edited:
I just remembered, I have FIVE of the Patta colorways, not four. The Maroon are my least favorite. Not sure I’ll ever wear them. Might just gift them to dad since he wears the same size. They’re not too bad with sail laces, but still not great. Way too much maroon.

Last edited:
I just saw them but I went and looked at my pair, and the midsole is actually closer to cream.

Idk why I said sail.

There's a pic in the thread with cream laces and it looks pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom