A Ma Maniere AJ4

^If more heads had this mentality. Blessing the next generation. :pimp:
Lol I’ve been offloading a lot of sneakers I don’t wear anymore to him.

The blessings go both ways: The drip stays in the fam, and I free up space for more shoes so the wifey doesn’t realize :lol:
1727566377398.gif

I really thought they learned from there lesson after pass realeases They baited us with this release. It only took 5 days to get my A Ma 3s... Now they back with the same old BC...

Screenshot_20240929_110808_Shop.jpg

Screenshot_20240929_110842_Shop.jpg

Mine arrived today from AMA and I didn't get shipping email. Never happen like this before where it shows up out of the blue.

I think they're trying to find boxes that are the same dimensions as the shoe box that they fit without any empty spaces lol

the first pair I got on 2 mins after the drop got shipped to my moms on accident... delivered yesterday. My second paid should be here tomorrow, and the pair I ordered for my friend later in the day of the drop haven't shipped yet.

I cant believe SNKRS pairs are delivered before AMM has even shipped! They release damn near a week before! Not a follow up email, a tracking number. Kinda lame. They should of delayed the $260 they took out my bank account as well.

The shirts I ordered from Nike are getting delivered today, same day as 2nd pair from AMM. The size 12 for my friend still hasn't shipped (but they made the label at least). Gonna try to hold strong for the AM95s and AF1s and get em from Nike or somewhere else that will cost less.

Back
Top Bottom