A Ma Maniere AJ4

said all that stuff about his store and still purchased :lol:
Yup, at the end of the day it's a Nike shoe and the money he's made from the collabs is built-in, not royalty based. But you're definitely right that I'm repping his shady stores when I wear the shoes. That said, I've only bought one pair of shoes through any of his stores in the past year and no longer enter their raffles or use them to buy any other products.

The rest of you still bought the same IV's from a guy who forfeited $2M he made bypassing taxes and proper accounting, and the same guy who admitted his company was backdooring their Nike product to China to generate that income in federal avadavats. So let's not play the morality card here lol

Again, I was just laughing at you dudes upset with the shipping policy and their usual slow antics as if you thought this company was starting to care about their customers more.

So I’m a 11.5. Are these true to size or half size up? I got my true size and a half size up coming in…

Personally, I wish I'd gone TTS on this pair but 1/2 up is ok. For the record, I went 1/2 up on the last AMM 4 and it fit perfectly because of the quilted insole. This insole isn't as thick and it made a difference in fit to me.

1000021516.jpg

If someone would've told me back in June that I would end up with the 4s.... (youtubers saying "way mo limited") and the 3s.... at retail.... I would've never believed it. Not mention and copped the 2024 Black Toes for $215 4 months before it's official release!

Crazy times.... it's really starting to not matter anymore, and it's beautiful....

From the looks of it you're blessed way more than a pair of shoes. Setup looks really nice, congrats.
Thanks man, I moved to Ga. 7yrs ago, bought a house, came with an unfinished basement, took about a year, but I built it out completely myself, electrical, walls, flooring, all of it. Cost me less than 5k. I was quoted 75k to 80k for a basic job. What you see in that pic is all shoe money.... I paid for the basement build out by selling shoes.

Well after waiting 10 years I got em lmao

Quality is CRAZY....these will go down as 1 of the greatest down the road IMO.....their nickname definitely goes with it lol

Also I know we all like to joke about how long AMM takes but check it...

In the 90s...we would send cash to wcw or wwf for wrestling t shirts...and wait 4 to 6 months for them to arrive on a random day...no email confirmations...no tracking...just forgetting em and bam...they arrive 😂 we so spoiled in 2024!!!

Sorry. I'm in. I was skeptical with the odd color, but these are bananas in hand! Quality on point and just all around different. I definitely think these are better than the violet ore 4s and right behind, if not equal to the AMM white 3s.

Back
Top Bottom