A Ma Maniere AJ4

So I guess they’re actually happening. I’ve passed on all the other A Mas, but I’ll be all over some 4s.
8850FD1B-3633-429E-8108-6A1B32B57D20.jpeg
27938EAE-2C22-4DAC-8E6E-FAEEB7634D74.jpeg

Man...if they look like that, these are going to be a problem. That said, having the PSGs, do I really want to pay resell for these....hmmm.....

Yep and they are dropping 2 12s around the same time too! Gonna be an expensive month
I don’t do 12s, and while I love 1s, the A Ma 1s didn’t do anything special for me. 3s are dope IMO, but not the biggest fan of the 3s personally. But there’s NO WAY (I really hope I’m not jinxing these) the 4s won’t be amazing in my eyes.

AMM need to switch up the cw. After 3 releases, the brown/burgundy is kinda played out. I get that it’s their design and theme but change it up. I say that and then think the photoshop AMM 12s are fire, especially the white cw 🤣. Too bad ima big footer and they wont produce my size

well if history repeats itself

zsneakerfakesz will be posting a “first look” soon….after his boy gets fakes in hand….without a box.
6A3FA40C-2A04-4691-9D49-E9680BBD68DA.jpeg
No good, if this is them

U can’t just take military blues, swap for burgundy, add the aged look which is getting played to death at this point, and call it a day. Also if they do the cracked leather again that would be just as lazy.

Let’s see what’s really good though.

The only person on here that's in the know with AMM already confirmed that they're not going to look like this month ago
makes sense why that jabroni hasnt rushed out with pics from the fake sellers.

same with the royal 11 and navy 11 fakes that came out this month.

he wouldnt wanna blow up his spot and have people thinking he shows fakes now. lol.

he just as bad as the dude who rocks fakes and refuses to tell you what they are, yay or nay.

Back
Top Bottom