A Ma Maniere AJ4

Would be curious to know what they say about size swapping with some of those cancelled pairs. I'm personally not gonna risk it and just pray I can hit on a potential restock. I ended up with a 7, but wear a 9. I'm sure they could look at my history and see that's the size I get, but I also am not gonna risk getting straight up cancelled as a perceived reseller. If anything, I'm hoping to just sell or trade the pair with a little cash on top for my actual size.

yeah I would not risk contacting the company to size swap. I don't think its as easy as oh I'll just put a size 8 in your size 13 order confirmation. I think they would technically have to cancel your order for size 13 and resend an invoice for a size 8, "for their records" or something. And thats if they want to go thru all the trouble.

If I had to order a diff size because mine sold out, I would put that hassle of swapping on me. Either sell it to fund my own size (and potentially lose a bit of money due to fees), or try to find a shop that conveniently has my size to swap and not charging a major swapping fee. But I would do all that rather than contacting them and potentially risking a order cancellation.

Would be curious to know what they say about size swapping with some of those cancelled pairs. I'm personally not gonna risk it and just pray I can hit on a potential restock. I ended up with a 7, but wear a 9. I'm sure they could look at my history and see that's the size I get, but I also am not gonna risk getting straight up cancelled as a perceived reseller. If anything, I'm hoping to just sell or trade the pair with a little cash on top for my actual size.
exactly this. carted whatever was left over and said f it pay $100 on top

I feel like the SNKRS drop on these gonna be generous too. Everybody gon be tapped out from either doubling on L&F or panic buying at dumb resale prices before pairs come in

I feel like the SNKRS drop on these gonna be generous too. Everybody gon be tapped out from either doubling on L&F or panic buying at dumb resale prices before pairs come in
If I somehow hit SNKRS for a size 9, I’ll be more than happy to oop a 7 to someone for what I paid yesterday plus ship. I’ll get my 9 somehow even if I have to pay resell and take a hit selling the 7.

Totally off topic, but, see the stupid thing for the tax 1099 thing is that they’re gonna say I made x amount of profit in selling shoes but they don’t account or offset for all the resell I had to pay in the year. So dumb.

Just copped this amm shirt. Went with the cream but I’ll probably cop another one in grey or violet in the short sleeve.
16E7C320-780C-4B38-B496-71E8EA5388A1.jpeg

Nah it’ll be the opposite. Yes people might feel tapped out but they’re gonna be looking at these as an easy flip for some free $.

Back
Top Bottom