A Ma Maniere AJ4

My hoodie came in for these joints. It’s the prefect brown. Now just need the shoes to ship.
7B20C48C-47E6-4772-8C1C-C6BF2C06CFFC.jpeg

I have no movement on my pair from amm. Yall already getting yalls?

Yup.

Got the FedEx alert a few minutes ago and text my daughter to check at the door, she has them... Hope to be home by tomorrow to check them out.

I have cherries, AMM4's and some yeezys waiting on me. FNL shipped L&F, says Tuesday delivery but I paid an extra $11.

I can breathe a little easier... got the shop app alert that a label was created for my online order!

Wat u mean not as superior lol, wat more do you want? A hand delivered note from James whitner thanking you for making a political video
I don’t want anything more. The quality and packaging isn’t as good as the previous one.

U tombout hand written notes? Who said anything out that. Internet weenies is funny these days

What makes you think they’re real?

Video is a month old, none of the shoes have box/packaging, and he never says anything about being real or not which is sus. Multiple Commenters said they’re fufu’s and said the EMS sticker was a giveaway… idk what that is but guessing you might

Cycling back to this, I went back to this video to confirm whether or not these were real or fake and I can confirm they’re real. The fakes of these use a standard nubuck that doesn’t have the “aged” leather look that authentic pairs have. It’s like the fakes are 1 or 2 treatments away from looking like the authentic versions

Last edited:
Cycling back to this, I went back to this video to confirm whether or not these were real or fake and I can confirm they’re real. The fakes of these use a standard nubuck that doesn’t have the “aged” leather look that authentic pairs have. It’s like the fakes are 1 or 2 treatments away from looking like the authentic versions
Nice… I was skeptical and I don’t know that YouTuber but I trust you lol. I’m skeptical and not trusting by nature though

Nice… I was skeptical and I don’t know that YouTuber but I trust you lol. I’m skeptical and not trusting by nature though

There’s enough replica acceptance these days that most folks don’t have fake it for YouTube lol but there are still people who try pass off fakes for clout so the skepticism is warranted. The early shoe business in and of itself is shady as hell by nature.

My online order still not shipped. I struck out on every SNKRS raffle this year so I'm extra scared about this one.

Yeah, I’m gonna go for the retail double up. Just entered Kith and SNS. That’s it. I’m raffled out. Will try on SNKRS. Whatever happens, happens

Did not realize. How many people on YouTube trying to pass this on as real. As they review there fakes

received one earlier today. Quality control leaves a lot to desire. Hopefully my other pair is better. I like them a lot but don’t think this cracks my shoe of the year list.

7122DE92-8B9D-4A83-8D5C-AFAE9123C478.jpeg

packaging wise, I felt it was on par with previous AMM releases. You got the plastic AMM sleeve over the box. The box replicates the original 1989 4’s box but in all violet ore and can still see the oreo speckle (tho all retro 4’s come like this now). Standard amm tissue paper. And the box lid which has a photo of MJ’s shot over Craig Ehlo wearing the black/red 4’s. The packaging ties well to the shoe just like how the past amm jordan packaging ties to the it’s corresponding shoe.

Back
Top Bottom