A Ma Maniere AJ4

No way I’m hitting on that **** show of an app SNKRS, so looks like I’m going to have to pay resell if I want these.

Lol
Screenshot 2022-11-23 090907.png

He tryna lowkey raise the market to sell his pair on the high lol
I’m keeping my pair but $450-$500 is pretty good from any shoe $200 profit, especially now with the shoe resell market correcting itself after the pandemic, bots didn’t have anything to do with this release there weren’t that many pairs y’all should’ve known this since it was a re release, u needed 2 min or less wait

had 3 mins way for size 11, sold out with less than a minute to go. swung back around and carted a size 5 for my friend and successfully checked those out though. so at least I was able to help someone out.

Haha, exactly the same for me. Everyone has me scared with these small size reports so I tried to get a half size up. Should be able to break even with the 5 if I have to go resell to get the right size.

they're not going to cancel those orders and restock because then the same bots or other bots will just pick them up as long as they use unique info. One botter might have made that mistake, but other botters will just take the restock. This is why most companies don't even bother cancelling bot orders and restock, its a vicious cycle and just a waste of their effort and resources.

And the restock from AMM for the 3's were pretty plentiful. I was able to double up. This restock disappeared a lot quicker.

I’m keeping my pair but $450-$500 is pretty good from any shoe $200 profit, especially now with the shoe resell market correcting itself after the pandemic, bots didn’t have anything to do with this release there weren’t that many pairs y’all should’ve known this since it was a re release, u needed 2 min or less wait
I dunno .. ALOT of boutique and stores had raffles. After tax and shipping, unless you move to a LICK, someone like Sonset23 Sonset23 , then it won't be what you think 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom