IMG_6343_jpg.jpeg
IMG_6341_jpg.jpeg
IMG_6338_jpg.jpeg
IMG_6340_jpg.jpeg
IMG_6337_jpg.jpeg
IMG_6318.jpeg
IMG_6329_jpg.jpeg
IMG_6319.jpeg
Maybe it‘s just me, but I think the yellowing looks better on the black pair.

Glad somebody finally said it. I was waiting for all hell to break loose when people started getting them in hand. :rofl:

I think something similar is going to happen but folks are going to like them more because they’re a soft grey and not white. Then comes the flood of the “these look better in hand” comments followed by the “your posts and fits changed my mind on this shoe” from the folks that are adamant against them now.

We saw it play it out in the union x aj1 thread for the most recent release where the biggest detractors of the thread came indepently and said they copped the shoe lol.

Hopefully there’s enough pairs to go around so folks can change their mind and cop!

AMM never disappoints on the quality of their collabs but sometimes it takes time for people to appreciate the model/cw. From recent releases, the 12s were dope shoes but when the word spread that the shoes would bleed bc of the suede, i think it turned alot of ppl off and didn’t want to pay that high retail. The air ships were a good collab but the aged look on the midsole turned ppl off til you got em in hand. This 5 release, many are going to cop for their own reasons and after reviews of real pairs start dropping i think its going to fuel the FOMO effect.

I think something similar is going to happen but folks are going to like them more because they’re a soft grey and not white. Then comes the flood of the “these look better in hand” comments followed by the “your posts and fits changed my mind on this shoe” from the folks that are adamant against them now.

We saw it play it out in the union x aj1 thread for the most recent release where the biggest detractors of the thread came indepently and said they copped the shoe lol.

Hopefully there’s enough pairs to go around so folks can change their mind and cop!

I just hope there's a 13.5/12 available this time, unlike the 12's. That's why I didn't end up with either pair. :lol: :rolleyes

The pair everyone is calling white is more of a light grey

I was wondering when people were going to stop saying the white pair. The descriptor says photon dust. Just think of the photon dust dunks and you already knew it was a light grey color scheme. Looking at previous images of the shoe Looking white, I just figured those weren't the real pairs

In for both… but I will say that I don’t like the laces on the white pair… don’t why they use them cheap looking laces 😕

Photon Dust pair is FIRE! Definitely going to try and grab a pair.

I’d love to see how they look with the sail alternate laces.

Last edited:
I’m pretty excited to see what the clothing collection looks like for the not black pair.

I’ve picked up two tshirts, a pair of shorts, and a tracksuit from the last few releases and have been happy with everything

Even when I strike out on the shoes I always make
It a point to pick up some apparel.

1) AMM recycles colorways so apparent from 1 release can be paired with the shoes of another

2) quality is almost always better than stand Nike/jb clothing even though it’s sold at the Nike/jb pricepoint. Good way to get into AMM designs at a lower price.

Unless these go under retail... I think I am out. Wore a pair of 5s today that are 9 years old and the netting is falling off and the soles are separating. I am just not a big fan of the 5 in general, and the colorway isn't all the great either (both of em). I might give em a shot of SNKRS, but I dunno, kinda expensive for something I'm not all that crazy about.

So what’s the release looking like as far as where they drop , sizes for both pairs and when.

Back
Top Bottom