A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

I wanted these but I hate copping shoes that aren’t from retail because in the back of my mind I’ll always suspect them of being reps lol

I bet prices drop down but unfortunately I won’t be copping resale :/

A lot of people can’t get it through their heads. BUSINESS DAYS…not just days.
I can’t wrap my head around how a company whose only job is to ship shoes can take 15 business days to ship! That’s the baffling part. If I was that bad at my job I wouldn’t have one. Still waiting for an order from SS placed over a week before Dawns. They just suck at what they do

People really ruined the discord invoices on the Dusks. Good thing I won EQL.
No one ruined anything. They just don’t communicate and took thanksgiving off.

“Please note that we will begin packing and shipping orders after the official launch. Invoice must be paid by 6:00pm EST Saturday, November 25rd. Receiving an invoice does not automatically reserve items. Please note that shipping may take up to 5-15 business days.”

IMG_7668.jpeg

This was also posted in only the SS channel (their only communication today) and is obviously not true. No one got an invoice prior to the release.

I can’t wrap my head around how a company whose only job is to ship shoes can take 15 business days to ship! That’s the baffling part. If I was that bad at my job I wouldn’t have one. Still waiting for an order from SS placed over a week before Dawns. They just suck at what they do
Ordered on the 17th, 5 business days from that is 11/27...15 business days from the 17th is 12/11....that's over 3 calendar weeks. Yet people think that's okay...

Ordered on the 17th, 5 business days from that is 11/27...15 business days from the 17th is 12/11....that's over 3 calendar weeks. Yet people think that's okay...
I don’t know that anyone in here thinks that’s ok. Just that this bozo company explicitly states it. I told y’all last week some people would be waiting until the week before Christmas to get theirs

I can't wrap my head around you wanting kicks from a company that you seem to despise. Plus now you're funding all these ills in China :rolleyes

Last edited:
I know, I not arguing with these bozos about folks complaining about the shipping time.

For $20 shipping, they should’ve been sent out in 2 days max. Other stores/boutiques charge less for shipping or its free and they send you your product a lot quicker.
Just say that you are impatient, there's a big difference comparing a boutique that might have 100 random orders to ship and a big release of 20k-60k shoes, if you get fedex /ups to send 2 trucks for pickup it's luck.
Releases like this take time to get the logistics correct. The price of shipping doesn't dictate how fast you get your package!

There are plenty of smaller boutiques that ship out faster than that. I get that’s their policy.

That's all I'm saying. Cats in here with the capes on for the Whitaker Group. Must be some of his employees working overtime on damage control.
He apparently doesn’t hire enough people to even have someone working OT. Maybe outsourced to China?

I think we're all spoiled by Nike's lighting fast shipping.... Let's just realize that Nike has a massive warehouse and a team built around just printing labels, packaging, and shipping. 18 foot trailers backed up to warehouse docks waiting to be loaded... Most small boutiques that have an sb releases are limited runs...

Despite all of the hoopla surrounding A Ma, they have pairs that a GR would have...

Back
Top Bottom