A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Not sure if this lends any credence to the botting but I had less than a minute and still missed out.
IMG_3432.png
Pairs were super limited in bigger sizes and the early domain was leaked, i know for a fact that the drop wasn't botted until 5 minutes after the initial drop. I'm just waiting for someone to provide proof, seems like people on here spreading fake news.
There's only 2 bots that even work on the human pass drops, and they didn't work because the human pass value was changed from 1 to 5.

I def was on the early link. I was in very fast, one circle of the cat and then was stuck on less than a minute for like a minute, refreshed and then was able to check out a size 12.

we all know bklyn style baby bots and pretty good at it, he’s known to help plenty of NTer’s. And he’s also right in that it wasn’t heavily botted. The dusk pair was always more limited and especially in the bigger sizes. And also domain was leaked before drop.

I have a friend who sent me the link 1 min before drop but he got it from somewhere else so it was definitely leaked earlier than drop. Usually how it goes. It’s not easy to set up your bot if you only got the link a minute before drop. And I had less than a min queue as soon as I got in and even then when I refreshed 2 mins past 11am, the bigger sizes were already starting to grey out.

IMG_5550.jpeg

I don't care either way, doesnt affect me at all. I just just like laughing at you speaking in absolutes on subjects you literally have no clue on. It's so funny that you got your feeling hurt by a store and have held a grudge for like 3 years. It's sad and weird, it's just shoes man.

Mkj gets his sneaker knowledge from 12 year olds on Reddit, then spreads this misinformation on NT like a bozo. Have noticed him do it on several topics over the years. Best to just ignore him.

Last edited:
Pairs were super limited in bigger sizes and the early domain was leaked, i know for a fact that the drop wasn't botted until 5 minutes after the initial drop. I'm just waiting for someone to provide proof, seems like people on here spreading fake news.
There's only 2 bots that even work on the human pass drops, and they didn't work because the human pass value was changed from 1 to 5.

There's definitely a couple of people in here that are just saying words with absolutely nothing to back it up besides "trust me, bro." :lol:

Anyone’s Dusk pair from Ama raffle ship yet? Haven’t received a shipping email yet…

Not sure if this lends any credence to the botting but I had less than a minute and still missed out.
IMG_3432.png

You went for a rare size. Bigger sizes seem to be more limited. I had friends that went for big sizes as well and both struck out.

What AMM collab has actually held its value over time? Even the 3s, which were called Shoe of the Year at one point, have gone down significantly.

These will drop in price once all shipments have gone out. Just be patient.

Drop in price and retail are two different things.

They won't be $450, they'll only be $375 :lol:

I thought they were dropping similar numbers for both pairs. Was it always known that the black were more limited?

I got cocky thinking it was an auto W for me

Triple L on dusk: eql, discord, and prosper.

Luckily one of the NT homies hit an extra and sent me his discord W.

I thought I was gonna get the guaranteed W with my proposer entry as well. Being a size 11-11.5 has never been this cumbersome

Did anyone else hit on 17th AMM site last Friday for the dawns ? Seems like all the raffle winners getting tracking first ..They say patience is key, something I’m still working on 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom