A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Dawns from 17th out for delivery today...that was fast. coming from IN.
Fast… LOL
IMG_0884.gif

What? No. You card is charged the full amount at the time of purchase which is the time of winning the raffle. Pre authorization charges are $1 or less to verify the card works.

I get full price preauthorizarions all the time. From finishline, supreme, and a whole bunch of other shops. It’ll show up as a pending charge and drop off if the final shipment doesn’t ship within a certain time frame. Folks have already commented in hear about charges dropping off

That initial charge is just a pre authorization. Depending on you bank/card issue, it will fall off after a certain amount of time and get recharged when it ships. It’s not an indication of the status of your order outside of the fact that it hasn’t shipped yet.

I might be the minority then... I got charged initially on the 17th then charge dropped after a few days... then this week I got the charge again on my card...

do they email the shipping info ? cause i just lost my phone . bro been checking my email for the shipping on the dusk .won on the am ma maniere website. i better get my pair !!! lol

losing my mind waiting on this shipping email smh , like i better get my pair forreal . feel like i got robbed for 250 dollars lmaooo i know its gonna come but sheesh hurry tf up

Well I’m pretty sure my Dawns are lost/stolen. Still on label created after 10 days, and there doesn’t seem to be anyone else in the same boat. Have emailed AMM twice and no response. Pretty disappointed right now.

Well I’m pretty sure my Dawns are lost/stolen. Still on label created after 10 days, and there doesn’t seem to be anyone else in the same boat. Have emailed AMM twice and no response. Pretty disappointed right now.

Might not be stolen.. they did this to someone in the Air Ship thread and it was def AMM. They are awful with shipping bro.

Back
Top Bottom