A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

StockX on the left, me on the right.

ball-punch-bloodsport.gif

Fixed it for ya.

Last edited:
serious question but what makes the dusks the better pair? is it because they are more limited?
Because they gag for anything that has resell. In reality that dusk pair is ugly as hell.
If they were selling for under retail they wouldn’t be caught dead wearing em and would be tryna to set up returns lol

I will NEVER understand the people who put the lacelocks on backwards. And this dude is backwards AND upside down. :rofl:

Oddly the lace locks are upside down and backwards factory laced. No idea why they did it that way. But it was like that on both my dawn and dusk pairs.

Also - in pictures dawn > dusk.

In hand? Dusk >>> dawn.

Because they gag for anything that has resell. In reality that dusk pair is ugly as hell.
If they were selling for under retail they wouldn’t be caught dead wearing em and would be tryna to set up returns lol
Resell has dropped about 150 already. Give it another month and these will be under 3 bills if not retail.

Oddly the lace locks are upside down and backwards factory laced. No idea why they did it that way. But it was like that on both my dawn and dusk pairs.

Also - in pictures dawn > dusk.

In hand? Dusk >>> dawn.
What makes you say that? In pictures the dawns don't really look the same as in hand. Haven't heard anyone say that about the Dusks.

Back
Top Bottom