A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

There have been some great 5s this year and last year. A Ma's, WTB, Aquas, Geen Beans, Burgundys, etc.
We have different definitions of great. I’m guessing these are the best of the bunch but most of those are meh to me. Burgundy’s were a disgrace to the originals. Green beans I returned because the quality was so cheap. I think I’ll pick these up on the low cause the quality is definitely there

Signed up for dusk pair but most $300 for a black 5 when I barely wear my Virgil Muslins I had to cancel that mayne lol. I wouldn’t mind a pair for under retail though but we’ll see I suppose. Seems like there is a plethora of pairs in the wild.

There have been some great 5s this year and last year. A Ma's, WTB, Aquas, Geen Beans, Burgundys, etc.

kenan-thompson-you-sure.gif

Snagged my second from Social Status. Now just need two Dusks and I'm good on this release.

the dawn pair is the pair that I’ve wanted since day one so im glad I copped for retail. The black pair is dope but I won’t be going out of my way for them. I’ll get an entry in at propser when I pick up the dawns later.

We have different definitions of great. I’m guessing these are the best of the bunch but most of those are meh to me. Burgundy’s were a disgrace to the originals. Green beans I returned because the quality was so cheap. I think I’ll pick these up on the low cause the quality is definitely there

Yep! Maybe its a hot take to some of yall but I actually liked both cw's of the WTB especially on discount. A MA are pretty dope and some of the others I mentioned I like as well. My opinion.

Back
Top Bottom