A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

$735 for 3 pairs. Congrats, Mr. Bezos.
Their model for having multiple ways to win is brilliant business model, can’t knock it. And it gets pairs in the hands of those that want them. The 12s are so far under retail it’s a signal to me these will be too. People aren’t spending as much (target and Walmart just issued warnings).

I think these will be under retail in a week.

Which is awesome for real sneaker heads!

Every other 5 that has come out is way under retail.

Size 12 if anyone needs.
Screenshot_20231116_145850_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I think it’s brilliant for the business the first few times but long-term the customer figures out the pattern. I’ve seen this with a few bands I see a lot. Everything sells out in the pre-sale and on-sale, but you were better off not buying tickets anyway. Let the serfs and n00bs foot the bill and then undercut them when they need their money back. I’ve taken $80-$100 tickets for free or 20 bucks the week of a show. Same thing here.

I’m curious to see if these 5 releases bricking into everyone’s laps for $250-$270 is the one that makes everyone sit out the next one.

Got Discord invoice for 11.5M from AMM and am going to pass and hope I get invoiced for the Dusk pair. If the invoice can be passed along and anyone wants it, let me know.
How do you pass the invoices on? Won’t it have your info and payment methods?

To all yall oop’ing invoices…all you gotta do input the shipping info to the person your oop’ing to.

Thats not possible on the raffle wins but you can ship wherever you want on discord invoices

Discord W for the Dawns. Just waiting on the Dusks. Should hold me over until they bring back the metallics

Back
Top Bottom