A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

"ThERe WiLl bE pLeNTy oF sToCk!" :lol: :rolleyes

Screenshot_20231124-110503.png

Calculus kind of changes when every discord member is trying 🤣 don’t even bother to tell people what’s going on, that’s cool!

Let’s go! Got my size with less than a minute wait time & my Dawn pair from APB raffle win is out for delivery today. :nthat:

IMG_6730.jpeg

Exactly. Had both in cart, Dawn at checkout, click submit payment just to get sold out. They need at least a 30 sec cart hold.

Hopefully resellers can’t sell these and it’ll drop to the 400 range. That is if SNKRS doesn’t release them

Checkout is all messed up. I checked out Dawns by going to Dusk first, clicking "I Am Human", then going to another tab with Dawn and adding to cart.

That website was terrible. The human stuff added to cart is just confusing.
It was terrible. Once I added to cart, the human siad I had 5 pairs in cart....smh. Wasted time trying to delete pairs before I submitted. Once my size sold out, I added a different size the 5 pairs was still in cart. Then I checked out and only one size showed in cart... So confusing...

It was terrible. Once I added to cart, the human siad I had 5 pairs in cart....smh. Wasted time trying to delete pairs before I submitted. Once my size sold out, I added a different size the 5 pairs was still in cart. Then I checked out and only one size showed in cart... So confusing...
The 5 is referencing verifications. You need to get all 5 to checkout.

Back
Top Bottom