A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

we as buyers are knowingly messing with shady people so we should expect shady practices. as long as I get my goods without defects and within a reasonable time frame, I'm ok waiting. I think I'd be more pissed if I got a pair in a week but had major QC issues.

Closest ima get to some new retro metallics

Shoe is nice, detailing is crazy
IMG_6881.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg

The more I see the price increase on those on resale, the more I like them. SMH I couldn't get a pair.

I might have to invest in a pair before prices soar.

yo first tim hitting for any sneaker , hit on the amm eql launch , i lost my phone but do the email shipping info ? been waiting going crazy thinking its not coming , my friend from the same area got his ...

at this point I rather them cancel my dawn pair... I can wait on them shipping but why charge my card if the shoes aint ship is my gripe...

Checks shop app. No Update.

Logs off
was your purchase eql or from website drop? Mine was eql and I didn't use shop pay but every time I check my order status on a ma's website I get a damn shop pay verification code. Doesn't make sense because I didn't use shop pay and there's no order shop pay app

Yes, they can cancel my pair for all I care.. Im just annoyed that I got charged for the shoes when they didn't even ship it...

Seems like Sz 10 stock much have been high. Or sellers really like to undercut each other ASAP for that sale LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_0880.png
    IMG_0880.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 545
That initial charge is just a pre authorization. Depending on you bank/card issue, it will fall off after a certain amount of time and get recharged when it ships. It’s not an indication of the status of your order outside of the fact that it hasn’t shipped yet.
What? No. You card is charged the full amount at the time of purchase which is the time of winning the raffle. Pre authorization charges are $1 or less to verify the card works.

Back
Top Bottom