A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Yeah I can’t see any upside to canceling my order except maybe feeling like I got the last word. Resell is still over retail in my size so I might as well hold on to hope that they’ll sort out whatever issue there is with my order.
I doubt there is an issue. Probably just a **** ton of orders to process along with all the daily’s order of the online store.

Respectfully, it’s time to learn what “business days” are. You’re not even close to being at 15 business days since the launch. :lol:
Not like I even remotely cared about when the dusks would actually ship (like everyone else), but I appreciate your technical correction on the number of "business days" since the "launch date" Mr. crowd pleaser lol....respectfully

Not like I even remotely cared about when the dusks would actually ship (like everyone else), but I appreciate your technical correction on the number of "business days" since the "launch date" Mr. crowd pleaser lol....respectfully
respectfully, why did you start counting the days if you never even remotely cared about when they would ship?

respectfully, why did you start counting the days if you never even remotely cared about when they would ship?
Because I simply felt like it. As I said earlier, I didn't pay any mind until my pair actually shipped. From that point, I made the mistake of counting the days since the eql raffle win until shipment instead of the official release date. Mind you this is my first AMM purchase, so I may have gotten shipment time frames confused by comparing the raffle to snkrs EA since you get pairs before release. But I have to remind myself that people like to be condescending on here for likes.

I doubt there is an issue. Probably just a **** ton of orders to process along with all the daily’s order of the online store.
Nah my pair are clearly lost and AMM are ignoring my emails. Shipping label created 2 weeks ago on Nov. 20th, no movement since. This is for a pair of Dawns from the EQL raffle. It even says in their terms and conditions for this release to email them if a package is stalled or there is no movement after 3 days.

not my pic
IMG_1823.JPG

Nah my pair are clearly lost and AMM are ignoring my emails. Shipping label created 2 weeks ago on Nov. 20th, no movement since. This is for a pair of Dawns from the EQL raffle. It even says in their terms and conditions for this release to email them if a package is stalled or there is no movement after 3 days.
Ughhh sorry to hear that. I hope they get it situated for you.

Haven’t got any tracking for my dusks. It’s only been 7 business days, and they’re still well within their 5-15 business day time frame. I’m not worried.

Back
Top Bottom