IMG_3378.jpeg
    297.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3375.jpeg
    IMG_3375.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3381.jpeg
    IMG_3381.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 17
I looked at my pairs last night and can confirm that both colorways have the Jumpman silhouette on the outsole of the A Ma Maniere ‘A’.

Just got my shipment notification for the Dusks from AMM a little bit ago.

I got mine off of the EQL raffle a few weeks back.

Mine finally came in. Have the 4,5 and both 12s. I think I'm done with AMM release now. Don't need anymore black and burgundy.

Mine finally came in. Have the 4,5 and both 12s. I think I'm done with AMM release now. Don't need anymore black and burgundy.

As much as I wanted to add the dusks to the collection, I couldn’t justify another $265ish for a cw I already have 5+ pair of. I have most of AMM nike collabs minus the AF1. Didn’t get the dawns either this go around

So you’re saying the materials are crappy on this release? Just curious, i dont have a pair
I wouldn't call them crappy per se, but that nubuck is creased in areas before even wearing it, the toe box creases easily, and it seems like scuffs/scrapes will be tough to brush out because the material isn't very thick. It's a delicate shoe in that regard. I also don't think the QC was very good given my pair has paint splatter on the toe box and people keep posting scuffed/scratched pairs

Here you go for people that want an update

We’ll see if they actually adhere to this schedule. Based on this they have one more day to send me a shipping email (not that I’m gonna do anything anyways), but they say by the end of the week which is tomorrow.

We’ll see if they actually adhere to this schedule. Based on this they have one more day to send me a shipping email (not that I’m gonna do anything anyways), but they say by the end of the week which is tomorrow.
Im still waiting to but under the part that says orders should be shipped out by Friday, it says December 15th will be the 15 business day from the dusk release date so still might be another week before they ship lol.

Im still waiting to but under the part that says orders should be shipped out by Friday, it says December 15th will be the 15 business day from the dusk release date so still might be another week before they ship lol.
Yeah, a weird confusing statement with really no answer.

my pair came with scuffs and do brush out… but not completely. At least not after a quick brush, still slightly shows but does improve.
Definitely not as quality as early 2000’s 5’s, 6’s etc.

Yeah, a weird confusing statement with really no answer.

Kinda like the statement: “Please allow up to 5 to 15 business days for your order to be shipped.”

Shouldn’t it just say up to 15 business days? I don’t understand the arbitrary range. It’s almost like they intentionally craft these statements to be as ambiguous as possible.

Almost everything about this drop was a disaster. Time for Nike/ JB to move on from TWG. This was not a good look for either company.

Back
Top Bottom