A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Hmmm… these are nice in hand! In pictures the cream laces look good, but in hand and on feet I can’t stop thinking they look like clown shoes….

one change I would make is include the ankle panels but without the padding like the DJ Khalid 5's. Ankle looks like it missing something on A Ma's.
IMG_1909.jpeg

IMG_1908.jpeg

12s are better in hand than photos. The leather is actually really nice on the white joints (better than any retro 12 I have on hand from the past decade), and that burgundy suede pops hard, really soft and vibrant. Neither one of these shoes has any pop to it. They’re deliberately muted which isn’t a bad thing given the dawn/dusk theme but it’s easy for me to see why someone would prefer the 12’s.

I stil think the Airship was their best Jordan this year, followed by the dawns which had the most unique colorway of any AMM Jordan to date. Not that it was blue and grey, but unique shades of each that have never touched that model (or any Jordan I can think of).

Filed a claim yesterday with my CC. If prices dip a bit I might go resell. It’s not meant to be I guess.

Last edited:
IMG_3037.jpeg
IMG_3038.jpeg
Not bad for my first pairs of 5’s. Wanted the 4’s really badly but I like these more than
I thought I would. Bought the wrong size initially in the Dawn so have an extra pair of those I need to sell w/ a damaged box from WISH ATL.
Congrats! Lookin’ good. What size is your extra Dawn?

Still no tracking or email responses for my sz 11 Dusk pair (EQL win with in-store SS confirmation)

Guess it's time to file a charge back and pay resale.

Ebay has a 10% off coupon right now. That will help

Damn, NDC pulled the remaining stock but could it be a coincidence after AMM did their restock on their site?
I'm hoping NDC restocks with a FSR. That would be the dream.

IMG_5978.jpeg

Got my pair but one of the tongue’s 3M is peeling off exposing the white underneath, sent AMM CS a mail, wondering what’s their typically response ?

All the QC issues on these… seen some crazy pairs. They drop more stock and still aren’t answering emails about missing orders. So to the post above… the typical response is return it and get your money back in a month or so after they reply (may take 1-2 weeks), or live with it. They’re doing nothing for no one on these. It’s a total trash operation.

IMG_3507.jpeg

IMG_1485.jpeg

All the QC issues on these… seen some crazy pairs. They drop more stock and still aren’t answering emails about missing orders. So to the post above… the typical response is return it and get your money back in a month or so after they reply (may take 1-2 weeks), or live with it. They’re doing nothing for no one on these. It’s a total trash operation.

IMG_3507.jpeg

IMG_1485.jpeg

Bro that dusk pair is more tilted than the leaning tower of Pisa

Wore my dusks with regular nike socks for about 5 hrs last night to a christmas party. When i took them off, there was condensation buildup on the netting. I don’t remember this happening on previous 5s. Anybody else notice this with their dusks or dawns?

IMG_3507.jpeg

IMG_1485.jpeg

Bro that dusk pair is more tilted than the leaning tower of Pisa

Lol I ain’t even notice it the first time I seen the pic.. smh

I got a pair of JTH 3's like that from StockX. Clowns had the nerve to tell me that they didn't see any defects, and that it was "a normal production variation for mass produced shoes. " Filed a chaegeback on it, won, AND my CC company told me to keep the shoes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom