A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Been wearing my Dawn pair for a few days and they’re killin the tops of my feet, right above the first knuckle of the big toe. Never had this problem with other V’s in the same size. Look amazing tho. Getting some interesting toe box creases. Hopefully they get more comfy as they break in.

My pair was hurting my feet as well. Probably the materials but they are starting to feel better after 3 wears.

These were put back on Nike with a little bit more sizes available but they were sapped up ASAP. Back to the same four sizes that had been sitting for weeks.

Been wearing my Dawn pair for a few days and they’re killin the tops of my feet, right above the first knuckle of the big toe. Never had this problem with other V’s in the same size. Look amazing tho. Getting some interesting toe box creases. Hopefully they get more comfy as they break in.
Im in terested in how these crease, haven't worn mine yet but some shoes crease crazy on me

Finally got my Dusk pair in... The set is completed for now...

20231229_114648.jpg

20231229_115644.jpg

20231229_121301.jpg

I like the fit but I feel like I see these styled with pants over the tongue and that hides some of what makes this design unique.

I’m wearing a slim cut pant with these to actually show off the nice tongues and the A. I just think it completes the shoe and is a major part to hide

I feel what you're saying bro... Had to lift my pant leg a time or 2 today for some cats that wanted to check them out... They missed on the raffle and hadn't seen them in person.

But trust... I have slim cut jeans I'll will sport with these as well...

I feel what you're saying bro... Had to lift my pant leg a time or 2 today for some cats that wanted to check them out... They missed on the raffle and hadn't seen them in person.

But trust... I have slim cut jeans I'll will sport with these as well...
Your fits always bring the heat. I just haven’t seen the tongues in many shots so far. Maybe more people wearing em that way in the spring. Even the AMM campaign went with very baggy jeans which I found a little odd given the slim cut side panels and tongue

Your fits always bring the heat. I just haven’t seen the tongues in many shots so far. Maybe more people wearing em that way in the spring. Even the AMM campaign went with very baggy jeans which I found a little odd given the slim cut side panels and tongue

Baggy pants as well as flared pants are poppin now.

And will be as well come spring.

Baggy pants as well as flared pants are poppin now.

And will be as well come spring.
Sure but they designed a shoe with 2 of maybe 5 distinguishing elements of the shoe hidden. The slimmer cut that’s particularly evident toward the top of the upper and around the ankle collar, and the tongue are completely hidden.

I thought that look was better draped over the 12’s where the branding is much smaller and there’s no design differences from the regular model. Just my two cents. People will wear em how they want

Sure but they designed a shoe with 2 of maybe 5 distinguishing elements of the shoe hidden. The slimmer cut that’s particularly evident toward the top of the upper and around the ankle collar, and the tongue are completely hidden.

I thought that look was better draped over the 12’s where the branding is much smaller and there’s no design differences from the regular model. Just my two cents. People will wear em how they want

My point was that if you're looking for pictures of these with slim denim, you're less likely to find that in 2023.

Unless the pics are taken in Washington Heights. :lol:

Men smaller sizes available...

First extended wear of my dawns on new years and they were pretty tight. They loosened up over time though and felt a lot better by the end of the night. I’ll probably still grab another pair a half size up to stock while prices are still low. Great shoe over all, and thumbs up for the collab apparel as well.
IMG_8508.jpeg
IMG_8510.jpeg

IMG_8513.jpeg

I like the fit but I feel like I see these styled with pants over the tongue and that hides some of what makes this design unique.

I’m wearing a slim cut pant with these to actually show off the nice tongues and the A. I just think it completes the shoe and is a major part to hide
go tho the whitaker discord group. a lot of fits what you are looking for. but mostly that do show the tongue with skinny pants looks like an outdated brick fit. lol.

go tho the whitaker discord group. a lot of fits what you are looking for. but mostly that do show the tongue with skinny pants looks like an outdated brick fit. lol.
Most pants wouldn’t cover the top half of the shoe. I’m not wearing huge baggy pants. I’m not 15 lol

Dawn pair came in from AMM with that 15% discount. Very nice in hand, but I put the Dusks over them.

Back
Top Bottom