A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Got my dusks in the other day. Some scuffs on the toe boxes. I realized that it's from the collars rubbing against the toebox when the shoes are in transit. They didn't put any tissue to separate the shoes like in other pairs. Here's a pic of my Lanes for reference

1000038819.jpg

1000038820.jpg

Wore my dusks with regular nike socks for about 5 hrs last night to a christmas party. When i took them off, there was condensation buildup on the netting. I don’t remember this happening on previous 5s. Anybody else notice this with their dusks or dawns?

Exact same thing happened to me with my dusks. Also at a Christmas party lol. Hope it doesn’t become an issue.

Is this company crumbling? Social Status can’t accept payments currently. I wonder if it’s from all the chargebacks on this release or if it’s due to the money laundering

Reactions: mkj
At that size you midas whale get them on stockx or goat in a month when they drop $100 below retail.

No one is checking for the little sizes

Reactions: mkj
So my order got canceled and said they was refunding me. But I have a pair on the way! I’m so confused. I even got 2 cancellation emails

Was late to the party but finally was able to secure a pair and I feel the dawn hit better than the dusk. Just my personal opinion

Been wearing my Dawn pair for a few days and they’re killin the tops of my feet, right above the first knuckle of the big toe. Never had this problem with other V’s in the same size. Look amazing tho. Getting some interesting toe box creases. Hopefully they get more comfy as they break in.

Back
Top Bottom