A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

So for the women’s early release they don’t care if sidepieces are up there asking for size 14s and shhht?

They always doing extra lol

So for the women’s early release they don’t care if sidepieces are up there asking for size 14s and shhht?

They always doing extra lol

Ostensibly the in-store appointment is done precisely to limit this kind of nonsense. They don’t measure your foot, but you must be there in person for your own shoe.

Man, it’s crazy to be how every AMM collab comes with dozens of complaints about the release when James is handling things better than everyone else.

Like, which boutique is providing y’all with the release ease that you’re looking for? Maybe it’s not as easy to do as you think?

1676419486617.jpeg
A Ma Maniere Air Jordan 12 Black Release Date

A Ma Maniere Air Jordan 12 White Release Date

A Ma Maniere Air Jordan 12 Release Date

1676419546923.jpeg

I like the white pair

But I already have the AMM 1 that I don’t wear as much and it wouldn’t make sense to get a pair in same colorway.

Signed up for in store raffle for both pairs tho….

Could always sell the ones and get these. That’s what I would do if I didn’t wear the 1s much.

I like the white pair

But I already have the AMM 1 that I don’t wear as much and it wouldn’t make sense to get a pair in same colorway.

Signed up for in store raffle for both pairs tho….

The 1’s the 2’s and the PSG 4’s… all serve the same function in my closet. So I only signed up for the black. Although I’m not sure I’d ever wear them?

Starting to feel like an addiction

I need the white pair just too clean not to have in my rotation. So I need everyone to go for the black pair because you don’t like the white version. Don’t let me down!

Can’t go wrong with either CW honestly. I go back and forth with which one I like more.

Excited for SS and AMM for 2023. Might be back around for the 5s, depending on final CWs.

I’ve never been to AMM before since I live in Cali. I’m going to be in ATL for a trip and made an appointment for these.

How does the process work? I’m assuming when I show up, if they have my size in stock then I get an opportunity to purchase?

I’ve never been to AMM before since I live in Cali. I’m going to be in ATL for a trip and made an appointment for these.

How does the process work? I’m assuming when I show up, if they have my size in stock then I get an opportunity to purchase?
They’ll just check your driver license to confirm your raffle entry/size entered.

All shoes/invoices are done online.

They ship to you even for in-store raffle.

Shows are always in some secure warehouse in flyover Amer… the heartlands. Doesn’t stop knuckleheads from breaking into the stores though.
Even better. Then I don’t have to worry about doubling back to pick up a win.

Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom