A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

I wish on the blacks the maroon mudguard was leather, but I might still buy them. :lol:
Not down with the Nubuck/Suede combo as much. :ohwell:

That's why I like the white's more since its leather/suede, but I'm still passing on those since White/Red's are coming out.

PO

Both colors will be available in extended sizing according to these posts.

Last edited:
These will be available in extended sizing according to this one.

The black pair will be in full family sizing fwiw. Whites are adults only, unfortunately. Sucks bc my daughter would wear the white pair, but she ain't about that black and maroon life. Thankfully she has a fsr of 3s for probably 5 years. Those are easily her most worn shoes since they came out. But am1 og reds about to come for that title next month though.

I liked the contrast of the nubuck and suede better than the leather and suede.

I initially wanted the white, but if I had to pick only one, I think I would go with I would choose the black due to the differences in materials.

I don’t have any nubuck 12s and I have a ton of leather 12s.
I get what you’re saying. Thanks for answering my question. Good luck, I hope you win. 🤞

Visually like them.

Don’t ever see myself wearing them though.

Passing after realizing it may be $265x2 (after taxes and shipping) cause I’d have to complete the set.

The black pair will be in full family sizing fwiw. Whites are adults only, unfortunately. Sucks bc my daughter would wear the white pair, but she ain't about that black and maroon life. Thankfully she has a fsr of 3s for probably 5 years. Those are easily her most worn shoes since they came out. But am1 og reds about to come for that title next month though.

To all that selected a size 12M in store, did you receive an email yet about it being a glitch and that size will not be available? They automatically switched me to a 12.5M

1676670087236.png

1676670147651.png

1676670229992.png

Can't wait to feel the quilted insole if I get an invoice. Hopefully for the black pair, but I see the appeal of the white pair.

Back
Top Bottom