A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

Has anybody noticed the white shoes on a ma maniere draw has disappeared ? I entered a few days ago have not saw anyone post yet any invoices for Draw wins very weird for a draw that said still five days to enter
Yeah, I noticed that too.

I tried entering the draw for the white pair yesterday about 30 minutes before the black pair released on the AMM website, but I kept getting errors for entering.

Once you could access the AMM website after the black drop yesterday again, I noticed that the option for the draw for the white pair was gone. I hope it comes back up, as I never got the chance to enter yesterday.

I like the black pair, but like the whites more, tbh.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I tried entering the draw for the white pair yesterday about 30 minutes before the black pair released on the AMM website, but I kept getting errors for entering.

Once you could access the AMM website after the black drop yesterday again, I noticed that the option for the draw for the white pair was gone. I hope it comes back up, as I never got the chance to enter yesterday.

I like the black pair, but like the whites more, tbh.
Yeah I hope you get a chance too I have not
saw one person post a win on social media so I’m guessing they haven’t sent out winners yet

Has anybody noticed the white shoes on a ma maniere draw has disappeared ? I entered a few days ago have not saw anyone post yet any invoices for Draw wins very weird for a draw that said still five days to enter
They left the draw up longer than they first said they would. It was supposed to end on the 19th. They gave people an ample time to enter.

They left the draw up longer than they first said they would. It was supposed to end on the 19th. They gave people an ample time to enter.
Ah, ok. That explains it; thanks.

I guess I'll have to take my chances on the FCFS when/if they release on the AMM website or SNKRS.

If I miss out on the white pair, so be it.

I'm going to assume L on the white pair just like on the black. Hello snkrs later this week for the black.

I received my raffle confirmation W last week around 1:30 pm… so maybe there’s still hope for the white pair 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

They are bogus for that shipping fee, esp for those that hit on multiple raffles. They will probably take forever to ship on top of that...

Raffle system for these (black pair at least) is goat status? Who didnt hit that entered the raffle?

Back
Top Bottom