A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

White pair def was the vision that black pair had to been an afterthought for the TWG.

They aren't even close in comparison. Hence, they threw them on SNKRS and said y'all can have these red headed step children.
Whites got thrown on SNKRS too.

If anything the The blacks having unique leather on both the black and the maroon, and the whites having the usual white 12 leather on top speaks to the white 12s being an afterthought, or having to be changed from the original vision, but this is all pure speculation.

Whites got thrown on SNKRS too.

If anything the The blacks having unique leather on both the black and the maroon, and the whites having the usual white 12 leather on top speaks to the white 12s being an afterthought, or having to be changed from the original vision, but this is all pure speculation.
🧐

Sizes 11w/ 9.5m and under in the white pair were still available 2 hours after release on Maniere, that’s shocking……I guess these white cements got all the buzz

In other news both my 12.5w from AMM and SS just shipped out

These are 12's

but mostly yea them 3's is the flavor of the month.

glad I got my EA I'm done till holiday season.

That spring summer line up JB got is meh.

hey guys look out for QC issues on the black pair, just received 2 and the black suede is all over the place with glue marks, cuts in the leather, and cracks where the midsole and upper meet

First shipment...

20230302_141909.jpg

**** Id trade my extra pair of these for the 1s but they might end up being worth less... at least for now.

Back
Top Bottom