A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

I’ll cop once every one gets their pair in, for $200, or even worn once there’s gone be so many pairs of these resold the undercutting gone be crazy

I love 12s... but I wish I had just worried about my size and waited to cop my BM and kids sizes since those sat... could have saved like $100 on shipping and not had so many duplicate pairs.

Who has a pair already? I’m hearing the fit has some weird arch support that pushes up on your feet? Is that true? Or do they fit like every other 12?

i find all 12's to do that to my feet now. i have flat arches and a wider mid foot.

i find all 12's to do that to my feet now. i have flat arches and a wider mid foot.
Hmm I’ve never had issues with that on 12s. I’ll definitely know right away with these I guess. Any type of arch support is like instant death to my feet 😩

Hmm I’ve never had issues with that on 12s. I’ll definitely know right away with these I guess. Any type of arch support is like instant death to my feet 😩
Eastside golfs fit a little weird half size down. Kinda uncomfortable so went tts with the a ma 12s

Restock on some bigger sizes live

Edit- sold out. Nothing bigger then 9 left at the moment on whites.

378CAF1B-189B-4ABA-835C-57414B014967.jpeg

Redemption

I think the show craziness has officially died down. This collab release on popular model is being obtained by many and many restocks and stock left over. Compare that to how most Jordan's now are not an instant sellout, I think we are officially back to normal. That pandemic money and increase in prices and inflation has leveled the shoe game.

Uh, things are still crazy for some of us :lol:

Good for yall little foot people though, congrats.

Oh no bro. It's still crazy for me. I wear a size 14. But, to walk in stores and still able to see Js on the wall, go on websites and still see some sizes after a few weeks still on store sites, seeing collabs not instantly selling out are all good signs.

Oh no bro. It's still crazy for me. I wear a size 14. But, to walk in stores and still able to see Js on the wall, go on websites and still see some sizes after a few weeks still on store sites, seeing collabs not instantly selling out are all good signs.

The playoff 13s were great, I just don't know if things have gotten better for select releases, or things are better for the whole game. I'm leaning toward the former at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom