A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

Yeah knew it was Gonna be less pairs today since so many won on the draw I’ll advise you enter the draw for the white and don’t wait on release date gonna be the same outcome

Pass on these. Waiting on white pair. I have to be more selective with my purchases and not just buy every single release.

Bought 2 more kids pairs in a wider size range and the black long sleeve tee. Wanted the white short sleeve tee to go with my 3s but it sold out in cart.

Won the raffle for the black pair...hoping the same for the whites, which I want more
Since they changed the date, would we have to re-enter the raffle if we did last week? I’m just wondering about this or are we safe since we’ve already entered.

Very interesting release... interested to see where they ultimate land value wise as I have a double up pair I would eventually like to trade. I love hope the hype back fired on these and people didn't realize how nice they were until near release and the draws were making it seem like these were a GR and the limited numbers on larger sizes now showed otherwise. Ultimately most of the people that actually wanted these from the start and entered raffles got them, multiple pairs even (with the exception of certain unicorn sizes). 7 pairs and 1 shirt I think I am good but can I please get 1 white pair!

Very interesting release... interested to see where they ultimate land value wise as I have a double up pair I would eventually like to trade. I love hope the hype back fired on these and people didn't realize how nice they were until near release and the draws were making it seem like these were a GR and the limited numbers on larger sizes now showed otherwise. Ultimately most of the people that actually wanted these from the start and entered raffles got them, multiple pairs even (with the exception of certain unicorn sizes). 7 pairs and 1 shirt I think I am good but can I please get 1 white pair!
7 pairs 😮

11.5x2 (10 mens my size)
9W (BM)
1.5Y
11C
10C
4C

I have an almost 3 year old and a 3 month old so Im trying to see if its at all possible for use to all be able to fit them at once time them also make the time ro have pictures taken before one of them grows out of em.

If that never happens then ohh well Ill probably just keep the 11C since I still have the 3s in 10C DS so both of my boys will be wearing them believe that.

Anyway on to the 5s!

Back
Top Bottom