A Plea To Any Air Max Fan: A Guaranteed Strategy to get back HOA Colors+Materials+Kicks!!!!!

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

just made a couple pairs in NYC with all OG options..................WOW!!!!!!!!! we need this kinda stuff online, you guys don't know what you are missin

With all the OG options, eh? That's interesting. There's no infrared, no neon, no leather mudguard on the 90's, and no synthetic material for the rest of the shoe.. just one example.
This is all I really saw in this thread. Finally I can retire the last pair of HOA joints I have. Time to re-up on a few more pairs. And they better be $80 still.
They definitely won't be $80... and they won't be a GR like the last go 'round. But, as mentioned AM90's infrared will be releasing for fall/winter.. I'm guessing around August/September.
B
WACK.

And knowing Nike, they'll make them $120 or some @%@# like that. Like it isn't bad enough that a formerly GR is going to be limited. The folks upthere in the Northwest NEVER cease to amaze me with their thinking.

ok so i sent a message. hope this works guys. why the HOA colorways aren't always an option is just beyond me and infrareds in aug is the greatest newsever as long as they aren't a JD exclusive
smh.gif
Drew- you guys at CabDV gonna be taking preorders like with the structures?

Yeah guys just read my last post above Cubanbees' The price is confirmed $92 These are an Indie Release set for August! As far as us taking pre-orders forthese there is a good chance that we will do so it just depends on how many pairs we can get-if we can get free range like on the structures=144 pairs then byall means necessary we will be hooking the whole community up once again as always for retail + shipping. Either way if we get them we will give you guys achance to reserve them. Bee- thanks for the confirmation at the studio i didn't think og options were available unless he is some kind of super vip likejames blake, carson palmer or big ben making ex(translated to from) id pairs... And i too am tired of JD exclusive releases, they seem to have free range touse materials and colorways they want but due to our dollar doing so poorly the exchange rate really blows on these as well as almost all Euro or overseasreleases. Airmax court forces persians and 95's are coming in june, so besides that there there are not too many releases scheduled before infrareds,besides a QuickStrike Air Max 1 In Safety Orange (No pics) and Air trainer 1's in a black/silver(3m?)/Neon yellow colorway as well as air max 1 similarcolorway for around june/july all confirmed from nike. They try to keep very hush hush about any details of the shoe or none the less pictures if i can get apicture somehow especially for the QK Air max 1's because personally im a sucker for safety orange.

me 2 ^

but they updated in the members only check the thread i made...150 per pair and no leather mudguard only glazed pull up.

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

besides a QuickStrike Air Max 1 In Safety Orange (No pics) and Air trainer 1's in a black/silver(3m?)/Neon yellow colorway as well as air max 1 similar colorway for around june/july all confirmed from nike. They try to keep very hush hush about any details of the shoe or none the less pictures if i can get a picture somehow especially for the QK Air max 1's because personally im a sucker for safety orange.

Safety Orange?

I'm going to be so broke in June.

In regards to the members only update i am not impressed at all it is a cheap(actually expensive) half attempt to give us what we wanted, the chance is thatthe mesh is closer to that of the vivid blues, glazed pull ups are probably closer to flat patent leather and that they tried to literally give us a fake ofalot of colorways-ozone you gotta be kidding why not just use neon yellow? dragon red hmm how about infrared? the only one they kept was laser blue and youcannot use enough of it! the color options for the laces should have been used for the old style of color blocking and then maybe it would have been bettermaybe worth a purchase but i never had a problem with paying $150+shipping to receive history of the air color and material id's but i do have a problempaying over $80 for the wanna-be' members only "premiums" sorry for the rant you know i usually dont do this, and am generally a backer ofeverything nike does because i stock them for my store. also the price on the Air max 1 supreme QK (Safety Orange) is $125

The glazed pull up material is not quite patent leather.. just..um..well.... glazed? it's OK, but only if it's used on, say, the swoosh, or not morethan 20% of the shoe.
The 'marina' color is real nice.
I have a feeling we will see some different/better options by the end of this season.
wink.gif

oh man cubanbeee i know when you drop hints its the same as mine always a good sign and confirmed! can you hint as to studio or online? i wouldnt mind drivingup to nyc from philly in order to make some great pairs!

I hope word gets out that the infras are releasing, maybe the hyped up prices will come down.

NO GLAZED ON TOEBOX......ASKIN FOR CREASE CITY......THE GLAZED IS OFFICIAL THOUGH, I USED THE GRAY FOR MY MUDGAURD AND CHECK

WHY YOU GUYS KEEP ASKING FOR INFRAREDS IS BEYOND ME. they just released in 2005. why in 2008 should you get another shot at them? i suppose we should retrosome structures OG color in 2009 too? hell no. you missed out sorry for you.

^^
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
^^ and whats wrong with wanting infrareds to release again? i'm still sittin on a DS pair but wouldn't mind more for down the road, theyare, imo the greatest shoe ever made. i could wear them and nothing else forever and be a happy man

NO Guys those are the Air Max 90 Current (originally called Hybrid) those are releasing in the infrared colorway aswell but for a current approach to the 90.The REGULAR Air Max 90 Infrareds are releasing as well dont jump to conclusions both will come out!

no more hype please. i hope they never release the infrareds again ever. dont get me wrong i like the infrared colorway myself. The thing i hated was that whenthey re-released the infrared colorway all these hypebeasts started to jump onto the airmax bandwagon. it was cool when they were riding JB, but i hate whenthey started buying airmaxes just to have the infrareds. i liked it better when wearing airmaxes was because you actually liked to wear them, unlike say forexample jordans were people were wearing them solely because everyone else in their grade was.

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

Air trainer 1's in a black/silver(3m?)/Neon yellow colorway
im waiting for this...are they confirmed? put me on the list for this LilAIPHI

Back
Top Bottom