A Plea To Any Air Max Fan: A Guaranteed Strategy to get back HOA Colors+Materials+Kicks!!!!!

JN115 They are confirmed! I do not have pics yet though...
Air Trainer 1 Premium 329424-071 Black/Metallic Silver/Neon Yellow July 08 Size 6-15 $112 Retail

sneakerinsider that pair doesn't look bad at all, however in order to make anid right now it has to be a very simplistic approach to colorways like yours for it to come out right, i wanted to do some like that but more with free rangeof color.

Man I wish we were getting that kind of prices in Europe. The retail on AM90 is 140 EUR. That's about the double of what you guys are paying.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by cweak

Man I wish we were getting that kind of prices in Europe. The retail on AM90 is 140 EUR. That's about the double of what you guys are paying.

Paix
c.

i'm sure it;s all relative.... 140 EUR (VAT included i assume) to you is probably not much different than $150 USD to us..... try being in Canada wheretheir dollar is 1:1 to the USD but their prices are like $200+ for anything that costs like $150 here.....(and that's not including the 14% tax they haveto pay on top of it.)

Shoot I was we were getting some of the colorways JD Sports has been getting in Europe over here in the US....

Back
Top Bottom