A prayer for an amazing person and a true jordan fanatic

sending out my prayers as well rcj ... Tampa family will support you to the fullest my dude!

sending out my prayers as well rcj ... Tampa family will support you to the fullest my dude!

i understand this has nothing to do with jordan braqnd, but he is a jordan fan and this is the JORDAN section. seemed good to me and what a sad day it is that something horrible happens to someone who appreciates the same thing you do and all you can say is "what does this have to do with jordan brand?" why did you open it then? you know we are taught not to hate, hopefully, by our parents and peers and to love as we would want to be loved i just dont understand how people can become heartless. hate is dividing this country and until we love one another as human beings it will never get better. thanks to all the positive comments, much love and respect for so many on NT and im glad that my boy keily is getting some.

i understand this has nothing to do with jordan braqnd, but he is a jordan fan and this is the JORDAN section. seemed good to me and what a sad day it is that something horrible happens to someone who appreciates the same thing you do and all you can say is "what does this have to do with jordan brand?" why did you open it then? you know we are taught not to hate, hopefully, by our parents and peers and to love as we would want to be loved i just dont understand how people can become heartless. hate is dividing this country and until we love one another as human beings it will never get better. thanks to all the positive comments, much love and respect for so many on NT and im glad that my boy keily is getting some.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Don't worry my boy. There will always be some who don't appreciate anything and only have bad things to say.
GOD is good and that's all that matters. I was reading through the thread and as soon as I finished reading your first post I said a prayer. I'm glad your friend is doing much better now. I will continue to pray also. Keep us posted on your friend's status. GOD be with you my friend.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Don't worry my boy. There will always be some who don't appreciate anything and only have bad things to say.
GOD is good and that's all that matters. I was reading through the thread and as soon as I finished reading your first post I said a prayer. I'm glad your friend is doing much better now. I will continue to pray also. Keep us posted on your friend's status. GOD be with you my friend.

many prayers for your friend. God works wonders and I have a feeling he will make it out of this okay.

as for you saying "what does this have to do with jordan brand?", stop being d-bags and start having consideration for others and their situations. Some of the people on here get so wrapped up in sneakers that they down anything that isn't focused solely on that.

many prayers for your friend. God works wonders and I have a feeling he will make it out of this okay.

as for you saying "what does this have to do with jordan brand?", stop being d-bags and start having consideration for others and their situations. Some of the people on here get so wrapped up in sneakers that they down anything that isn't focused solely on that.

I'll pray for him bruh! real talk man i hate to hear this and hopes he pulls thru man 4real. You will also be in my prayers homie! Sneakers are a good thing but in these circumstances i would trade it all (yes i do have plenty sneaks) for ur friend to get healthy again man. These sneaks aint worth nuthin honestly man. I will take all off brand shoes in exchange to have em healthy man real talk!

I'll pray for him bruh! real talk man i hate to hear this and hopes he pulls thru man 4real. You will also be in my prayers homie! Sneakers are a good thing but in these circumstances i would trade it all (yes i do have plenty sneaks) for ur friend to get healthy again man. These sneaks aint worth nuthin honestly man. I will take all off brand shoes in exchange to have em healthy man real talk!

And for anyone saying "what does this have to do with jordan brand" I understand you may not care but have some decency homie! What is more important right now is Kelly's life man! I do not know him at all but i have great sympathy for him man! Thats a real life situation and believe me them tennis shoes aint worth jack when compared to that homie! 

And for anyone saying "what does this have to do with jordan brand" I understand you may not care but have some decency homie! What is more important right now is Kelly's life man! I do not know him at all but i have great sympathy for him man! Thats a real life situation and believe me them tennis shoes aint worth jack when compared to that homie! 

Back
Top Bottom