A prayer for an amazing person and a true jordan fanatic

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

what does this have to do with the jordan brand?

30t6p3b.gif
For real? You been post whorin for five months on NT and you pop off this nonsense in this thread? Got nothing positive to contribute? Then keep movin and keep that negativity to yaself.

30t6p3b.gif
For real? You been post whorin for five months on NT and you pop off this nonsense in this thread? Got nothing positive to contribute? Then keep movin and keep that negativity to yaself.

rcjbbp1313 wrote:
i understand this has nothing to do with jordan braqnd, but he is a jordan fan and this is the JORDAN section. seemed good to me and what a sad day it is that something horrible happens to someone who appreciates the same thing you do and all you can say is "what does this have to do with jordan brand?" why did you open it then? you know we are taught not to hate, hopefully, by our parents and peers and to love as we would want to be loved i just dont understand how people can become heartless. hate is dividing this country and until we love one another as human beings it will never get better. thanks to all the positive comments, much love and respect for so many on NT and im glad that my boy keily is getting some.

this is only the internet

rcjbbp1313 wrote:
i understand this has nothing to do with jordan braqnd, but he is a jordan fan and this is the JORDAN section. seemed good to me and what a sad day it is that something horrible happens to someone who appreciates the same thing you do and all you can say is "what does this have to do with jordan brand?" why did you open it then? you know we are taught not to hate, hopefully, by our parents and peers and to love as we would want to be loved i just dont understand how people can become heartless. hate is dividing this country and until we love one another as human beings it will never get better. thanks to all the positive comments, much love and respect for so many on NT and im glad that my boy keily is getting some.

this is only the internet

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif

he should be banned just off of GP
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif

he should be banned just off of GP
tired.gif

PRAY FOR KEILY!! Update us on his status! I saw the little link,clicked on it-read what you had to say, and was happy to see the amount of replies and to see how many really cared. Ima pray for him & hope he fully recovers quickly. God is good

PRAY FOR KEILY!! Update us on his status! I saw the little link,clicked on it-read what you had to say, and was happy to see the amount of replies and to see how many really cared. Ima pray for him & hope he fully recovers quickly. God is good

Back
Top Bottom