A question for the guys

Do y'all prefer girlie girls or tomboys when looking for a girl? I'm more of a tomboy and was just wondering if that was a bad thing.

Do y'all prefer girlie girls or tomboys when looking for a girl? I'm more of a tomboy and was just wondering if that was a bad thing.

laugh.gif
at a dude and his girl lookin like he hanging with his boy or somethin

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Girlie girls ftw. Skirt, Heels > Sneakers, Jeans

That's just me.
u cant expect your girl to wear skirts and heels all the time, so sneakers and jeans are ok but not all the time

but i hear what u saying

Originally Posted by kevin1479

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Girlie girls ftw. Skirt, Heels > Sneakers, Jeans

That's just me.
u cant expect your girl to wear skirts and heels all the time, so sneakers and jeans are ok but not all the time

but i hear what u saying
Of course, but I was just giving a firm answer.
tongue.gif

She did use the word "Tomboy" so....

But yeah, you get what I'm saying.... My girl wears sneakers and jeans sometimes, but she wears them in a girly way
laugh.gif

I dont really care.

As long as there is a connection, nothing else matters.

I can toss around the football, play softball, play tennis, and do all other types of outdoorsy things with my girl.

I dont' really consider her a tomboy and while she's also not a prissy girly girl...she still knows how to look and act like a lady.

just find a nice balance... you don't have to be either extreme

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I can toss around the football, play softball, play tennis, and do all other types of outdoorsy things with my girl.

I dont' really consider her a tomboy and while she's also not a prissy girly girl...she still knows how to look and act like a lady.

Dirty is
imageba7ns0.jpg

always comin thru droppin knowledge

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^ best answer

But if i had to choose one extreme. . . Girlie girls FTW

Back
Top Bottom