A question to all S430 and 323i drivers. Why debadge?

I debadged my 335i because I think it looks more clean with just the BMW roundel.

I took the Mitsubishi logo off my EVO, just left the diamonds emblem, debadging can help aesthetics.

Not too long ago, I saw a car with Ferrari stickers, and... of course it wasn't a Ferrari.
laugh.gif

The worst is the dudes with the 93 Civics and "V6" or "GT-R" emblems on there.

I once saw a 98 Volvo Station Wagon with all Porsche Cayenne Badges on it...tried to take pics but swerved and re-prioritized

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I took the Mitsubishi logo off my EVO, just left the diamonds emblem, debadging can help aesthetics.

Not too long ago, I saw a car with Ferrari stickers, and... of course it wasn't a Ferrari.
laugh.gif

The worst is the dudes with the 93 Civics and "V6" or "GT-R" emblems on there.

The Worst Son.. I HATE when dudes with Acura's put Honda Emblems for replacement.. I mean i know its made by the same company but its like a step down (Coming from a ACURA OWNER)

i see nothin wrong with it

its cleaner...........

of course people with AMGs an Ms arent gonna debage thats just silly..........mmmhmmm

OOO OOO i gotta post again cuz i just seen this end of last week

RSX with honda emblem and they put "INTEGRA" on it and also TYPE R

im like sheeeeeeesh.

If its for the looks, like mine is, there is no problem. If you're re-badging with badges of models better than yours, you're a lame. I don't evensee how that's up for debate.

Originally Posted by aar1002

in scottsdale people are such tools that they are puttin the amg on the back
laugh.gif
i love those e550 amg, s500 amgs, sl500 amgs and my favorite...SLK32AMG!!!!!
eek.gif
there was a slk32..
eyes.gif

The worst is when I see another 5 series, that has a ///M5 badge on it. I always love to pull next to these cars, and those who realize its a real M5 neverlook my way. The worst one is a 545 that is around my way. It's all blacked out, with quad exhaust, M5 front bumper, M5 rear bumper, M5 side grills, M5spoiler, M5 side skirts. I always just shake my head in disgust. Like, why would you even spend that much money to make a clone,when for a little more moneyyou can get the REAL THING!!!!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OOO OOO i gotta post again cuz i just seen this end of last week

RSX with honda emblem and they put "INTEGRA" on it and also TYPE R

im like sheeeeeeesh.
laugh.gif
at first i was thinking you saw an actual integra type-r (they sold one type-r here in the states) but didn't see that it was the RSX.

I never understood why ppl did this I see it all the time in marina del rey

Back
Top Bottom