A SLICE of pizza without toppings: Plain or Cheese?

What do you call a slice of pizza with no toppings?

• Plain slice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slice of cheese/Cheese slice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd think if you say plain, the customer service rep will repeat your order, and say plain as in cheese pizza.

I used to work for Pizza hut a long time ago. I've seen people order a pizza with just sauce, and a pizza with no sauce and just cheese on it. By average order though, if you say plain or cheese you will most likely get the same pizza.

Plain cheese
came for this and only this.  repped

What is wrong with yall? It's not a pizza if it doesn't have cheese on it, save that just sauce nonsense for the freaks. So I would say plain but around my way (all of NYC) we just ask for a slice and we get a regular pizza.

Only time I hear the phrase cheese pizza is for commercials for hot pockets and bagel bites.

So I didn't realize that I only put pizza in the title.  I meant to ask about a slice of pizza.  I think it's pretty unanimous that a whole pie with cheese is a cheese pizza.

So what is a slice of pizza without toppings: A plain slice or a slice of cheese/cheese slice?

So I didn't realize that I only put pizza in the title.  I meant to ask about a slice of pizza.  I think it's pretty unanimous that a whole pie with cheese is a cheese pizza.

So what is a slice of pizza without toppings: A plain slice or a slice of cheese/cheese slice?
at my local joint i always ask for 'a slice of cheese and a coke,' never been misunderstood

What is wrong with yall? It's not a pizza if it doesn't have cheese on it, save that just sauce nonsense for the freaks. So I would say plain but around my way (all of NYC) we just ask for a slice and we get a regular pizza.

Only time I hear the phrase cheese pizza is for commercials for hot pockets and bagel bites.

there's nothing wrong w/ anybody.

if you go into any pizza place and say cheese pizza they will know what you're talking about.

there's nothing wrong w/ anybody.

if you go into any pizza place and say cheese pizza they will know what you're talking about
Nah, something is wrong.

That'd be like me asking for a hot dog and specifying I want a bun with it. "Yo let me get two bun hot dogs"

C'mon son.
So I didn't realize that I only put pizza in the title. I meant to ask about a slice of pizza. I think it's pretty unanimous that a whole pie with cheese is a cheese pizza.

Just say you want a slice, can't go wrong with that. I'd be shocked if the guy asks you if you want cheese on it :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I'm sayin all of yall who say cheese first and are claiming it's a topping should go order a slice of pizza with no cheese and then explain why it's the same price with cheese on it.

Last edited:
Lol I've also never are pizza without cheese, were dey do that at???? Cheese a topping? Cheese is apart of the pizza, pepperoni I'd a topping

I say cheese simply because that is all that is on there. Cheese is not a topping, cheese is a given. Though, when there is nothing else there, I will simply say cheese. 

Back
Top Bottom