a thought about air jordan XIX

johnmckoolaid

Banned
i know a lot of people don't like the XIX, i had them and although they were extremely comfortable, the patent leather in the front creased in all kinds ofways. I was just wondering how would the XIX look with regular leather, nubuck or maybe suede on the front instead of patent leather. Have there been anysamples of the XIXs without the patent leather. I think changing the patent leather could change alot of people opinions of them.

If this is in the wrong section just move it or delete it

I have midwest xix, they dont see light of day. They arent that bad to me just not my style but i needed axix to complete my 1-23 so i copped

i got the black n red. wear em, even balled in em. not a crease on em and extremely comfortable.
pimp.gif

dont have them..yet!

looking forward to own one, just looking for the right time and price
smile.gif

nice shoes though..

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THESE SHOES
pimp.gif

Leather? eh i'd probably still get em

They would look to plain without the PL. I have OG's and the CDP's and I haven't had any problems with creasing yet.

I have multiple pairs of each color and they are my favorite shoe to ball in, actually that is the only shoe I ball in other than the 17's. A while back mystore had the East Coast color on sale for $40.00 so I picked up quite a few pair to ball in and mine did not show major signs of creasing until after 6-7games.

how does this relate to u?? And u can't quote properly, for the loss

How does this relate to you? And you can't quote properly, for the loss.

I am quoting probably, I just don't want your SN to be on my post. What are you going to do about it?

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

i dont like my cdp pair but i like my white/ greys though
So are the CDP's or Collezione's bad quality?
I want some but I'm not sure about the retro's.
What about the SE's?
Are they better to ball in without the shroud?

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

i know a lot of people don't like the XIX, i had them and although they were extremely comfortable, the patent leather in the front creased in all kinds of ways. I was just wondering how would the XIX look with regular leather, nubuck or maybe suede on the front instead of patent leather. Have there been any samples of the XIXs without the patent leather. I think changing the patent leather could change alot of people opinions of them.

16k768y.jpg

Absolutely love the XIX. I ball in my XIX SE all the time. One of the best ball kicks of all time period!

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

how does this relate to u?? And u can't quote properly, for the loss

How does this relate to you? And you can't quote properly, for the loss.

I am quoting probably, I just don't want your SN to be on my post. What are you going to do about it?

i said, quoting PROPERLY, not probably

what are we, 5?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was wearing my cdp xix yesterday, and I met my girl at starbucks before heading to the courts, and she took one look at my shoes and said"Im not gonnalie, you just went four or five steps back in my oppinion in style because of those shoes" she doesnt get my Jordan obsession she tries to get me to buyvans all the time for the loss. BTW the xix is the most comfy shoe of all time whether for casual or ball..

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

i know a lot of people don't like the XIX, i had them and although they were extremely comfortable, the patent leather in the front creased in all kinds of ways. I was just wondering how would the XIX look with regular leather, nubuck or maybe suede on the front instead of patent leather. Have there been any samples of the XIXs without the patent leather. I think changing the patent leather could change alot of people opinions of them.

16k768y.jpg
wasnt really a story but thanks

Back
Top Bottom