'A Tribe Called Quest' Air Jordan I Shirt

Many of you remember a while ago that there would be strapped Air Jordan I's that would be based off of the musical group, A Tribe Called Quest. Well, hereare actual pictures of the 'Sole To Sole' Shirt that will release to match them.

Pics via The Shoe Game:
tcqajnew.jpg

tcqajnew2.jpg

tcqajnew3.jpg

Here are catalog pics of the shoes and shirts for those who haven't seen them.

aj1tcqnew.jpg

aj1tcqnew3.jpg

aj1tcqnew2.jpg

kinda feelin the shirt, only because of the inspiration...

I'd rather go with this tee that was a collabo between rocksmith and undercrwn

feb-2112.jpg

^ i agree

love the inspiration. ATCQ is my favorite rap group.

Can't wait to see actual pics of the shoes. These are copped i jus need to know when, where and hom much

All three shirts are just nice
smokin.gif
. Just by looking at the shirts, theshoes starting kinda grow on me in a funny way. I looking forward to see the actual pics. And ain't JB releasing that white ones too or just a rumor.

Originally Posted by AirMichaelJordan23

Too Jamaican for me.

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
WTH

Anyway
when do those shoes come out I gotta get those, HARDBODY!!!
ATCQ my fav Hip Hop group and the 1 is one of my favorite J's so these are a must
pimp.gif

the Keep Bouncin Tee has eluded me for too long, can't find it anywhere any help would be appreciated, I made a thread for em a while back and got noresponse
What is the connection though? I noticed alot of designers have used the Jordan silhouette with the Tribe inspiration. Good, but random combo.

those shirts are kinda dope...they remind me of the prime eras of jb

Copped if I can get my hands on a pair the shirt too... I was just listening to Beats, Rhymes And Life.
smokin.gif

Wouldnt mind getting my hands on these if i know when and where they release, anybody got a date,hope there not to exclusive.

i like the shirt and the inspiration, but will not be copping the shoes. doubt actual pics of the shoes will make them any better for me.

i hope that's the sentiments for these in general
it'll make my cop that much easier

Why wouldn't they make ATCQ Jordan 8? Perhaps that would've made too much sense. Although not making them at all would have made the most sense.

Back
Top Bottom