'A Tribe Called Quest' Air Jordan I Shirt

Originally Posted by King Au

I'd rather go with this tee that was a collabo between rocksmith and undercrwn

feb-2112.jpg

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD....!!! SUPER SICK

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Many of you remember a while ago that there would be strapped Air Jordan I's that would be based off of the musical group, A Tribe Called Quest. Well, here are actual pictures of the 'Sole To Sole' Shirt that will release to match them.

Pics via The Shoe Game:

Here are catalog pics of the shoes and shirts for those who haven't seen them.

aj1tcqnew3.jpg

aj1tcqnew2.jpg
wow is that how much stores get them for? retail at 110 but stores buy them at $58 and shirts retail at 30 and stores get them at half off? i knewthe prices were obviously cheaper for stores just interesting to actually see the prices haha. those shoes should retail at 58.....im passing.

the t-shirt is pretty ill...I like that it has the old school vibe to it...i'm going to have to see a better picture of the 1's before I can form anopinion

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Why wouldn't they make ATCQ Jordan 8? Perhaps that would've made too much sense. Although not making them at all would have made the most sense.
I didn't even think about that, I see what u mean.
Hopefully they follow up with that.

exactly what i was thinking.. except 6's (which done the right way would look pretty clean but jb'd proly mess it up), so i like ur idea better ahah.

EDIT: nvm, ill stick to my idea.. think about it, black infrareds w/ like a green lacelock, heel tab (?) .. some one should do a photoshop ahaha.

Like the shirts but not feeling the shoe. A little too much going on for me but they will go nicely with the shirt for those who like em.

A Tribe Called Quest is my favorite hip-hop group of all time.

I will def. cop that shirt, maybe the shoes but I have to see pics. first.

Any stores that are getting the shoes should be receiving the shirts right about now. I think they had to purchase the shirts to be able to buy the shoes.

it seems and sounds to me like everyone is in it for the shirt...I would really like to see the AJIs though

The shirt is okay. The shoes aren't really my style I think I's should be made in simple cw's. Thanks for the pics as well.

I hope these aren't limited...because I can already foresee people going crazy over these just for the fun of it.

yupp too jamaican, i swear these 1's are starting to be like jordans dunks damn..
and %*% is mj doin a layup??
ewwww

Back
Top Bottom